Link Posted: 9/4/2002 5:39:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 5:43:09 PM EDT
[#2]
"no sorry excuses"

what a fucking punk.
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 5:45:20 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't know alot about AR10 stuff....these are not Armalite mags?
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 5:47:37 PM EDT
[#4]
By looking at his rating, I think he might not know.  Email him and let him know why you think he incorrectly listed them.  Couldn't hurt!
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 5:49:46 PM EDT
[#5]
well, those are armalite "bags" under the mags, but the mags kinda look like USA mags, of course, due to this guy's effed up attitude, even if they WERE real, i would spend more money buying them from someone else anyway.
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 6:05:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 6:07:46 PM EDT
[#7]
yeah.

"failure to pay within 2 weeks will "earn" you negative feedback"

"no sorry excuses"

i don't know, you tell me.  first off, he has every right to act any way he wants to, but like i said, i am not a child, and right off the bat this guy is  making with the tough guy attitude.
i'll just take my money to someone that can do business without dictating to me as if i were his friggin caddy.
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 6:25:23 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
They look like current Armalite AR10 mags to me.  And his "no excuses" was about people bidding and failing to pay afterwards.  I don't see any issues myself.  Is there something I missed?

-Troy

What Troy said.
Link Posted: 9/5/2002 2:47:23 AM EDT
[#9]
someone needs to take a chill pill. I do not think the seller cares if this guy would buy his magazines or not. Why are you so hostile?
Link Posted: 9/7/2002 6:57:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Personally I will NEVER BID ON ANYTHING ! I purchase from only reputable companies, they name the price I either buy or not. People who want you to bid on an item are hoping to get more than the item is worth. How could you ever trust these kind of people? Biding is another word for someone trying to get over on you. I'm not saying everyone is a crook. But I will not bid even if it means I could save money. It's the principal & to some thats worth more than money! Give me a price, good service, you've got my business for life. When I find companies I can trust & depend on, that's good enough.
    REMEMBER BIDING WAS NOT DESIGNED TO SAVE YOU MONEY, IT'S LIKE GAMBLING, IT'S NOT DESIGNED FOR YOU TO WIN OR THERE WOULD BE NO GAMBLING..DO YOUSELF A FAVOR PURCAHSE FOR COMPANIES WHO ARE LEGIT NOT PRICKS TRYIN TO GET OVER ON YOU..THEY KNOW WHAT AN ITEM IS WORTH WHAT NOT PRICE IT , SALE IT, DONE, OVER
Link Posted: 9/7/2002 7:15:08 PM EDT
[#11]
I agree with ARMarksMan, except that a lot of things on eBay or Gunbroker can't be bought from just any business. These mags, however, can be bought at just about any gun store or gun show. I usually only bid on things that simply can't be found elsewhere, which means I'm usually buying from private individuals instead of businesses.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top