Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/19/2002 7:10:29 PM EDT
from the springs and followers taht I have that I KNOW are USGI.  The TAPCO rep on the phone stated that these were the current springs being used.  But these springs are about 1" longer and the followers seem to have some flash.  I'm thinking about sending them back cuz they just don't seem to be right.  Anyone else by this REVITALIZING KIT FROM TAPCO???  If so, how are they working out for you.  Like I said, the springs seem totally different....
Link Posted: 9/18/2002 1:53:31 AM EDT
[#1]
The AR Mag Revitalization kits that we sell work.

We buy them from a military contractor. Maybe they do have "different mold lines". Do you think it is possible that there is more than one mold?

The "springs are longer". All coil springs will take a "set". After being compressed for a long period of time they will become shorter. These are made from the best materials and designed to give you a long life of top performance.

We have sold thousands of these kits without any problems. There are even people on this board that have posted that they have these parts and that they work and they are happy with them.

TAPCO is not in business to sell products that will be returned. We want our customers to be happy and feel good about their purchase. However, we do have a 30 day return policy for anyone that is not happy.

Bottom line: If you are happy spending more money on a product that will perform the same, go for it.
Life is too short to worry all the time.

Sincerely,
Buddie

Link Posted: 9/19/2002 12:04:47 AM EDT
[#2]
I've ordered springs and follower sets from TAPCO and also recently ordered more followers.  Haven't noticed any problems with the ones I have recently received.

Hey Buddie, when you going to offer another special on Gordon Tech FCG's.  I getting the urge to change out my 3rd AK's trigger group.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top