AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/17/2018 3:12:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Another question to ask is what ammo did the shooters in Vegas and Parkland use?  Rifles are deadly at close range.  Learn to shoot and use sound tactics.

CD
View Quote
I probably wouldnt use that as a good example of 5.56 lethality: Out of the 480 people shot only 58 were killed. Thats a 12% fatality rate.
Link Posted: 11/17/2018 3:31:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I probably wouldnt use that as a good example of 5.56 lethality: Out of the 480 people shot only 58 were killed. Thats a 12% fatality rate.
View Quote
True and he was spaying nor shooting up and close.

CD
Link Posted: 11/17/2018 4:07:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Im calling out idiots who badmouth contributing members who provide actual useful data. Said idiots are the reason why contributing members no longer post useful data on here.

Hence why this place has become an echo chamber of bad info.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree, not picking on just this one post. I have noticed some hostility in all my posts on this forum since I joined a few weeks ago. Although it seems the majority will call out the negativity and stop it from progressing. Good group of guys here, not sure why the angry few but they sure do pop up here and there haha. Id buy them a beer if I could, that seems to always cheer me up.
Im calling out idiots who badmouth contributing members who provide actual useful data. Said idiots are the reason why contributing members no longer post useful data on here.

Hence why this place has become an echo chamber of bad info.
I gotcha brother, sorry if I misunderstood. Makes sense the way you put it.
Link Posted: 11/17/2018 4:10:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I've got M193 and M855 squirreled away at home along with some Mk262 I won at the All Army Matches.  500-600 m w/ irons is very doable if you know your fundementals of shooting.  Same with shooting a M14 w/irons out to 1000 yds.  I reload my training ammo at home, my relaxing time when I'm not down range.

My 5.56mm hunting ammo is either Mk262 (killed three whitetails), Win 64 gr PSP or Federal Fusion 62 gr.  All will put stuff down IF you place the bullet in the kill zone.  Keep a loaded 20 rd mag of M193 in one of my ARs in the safe for nearly 30 yrs then shoot it last year.  Functioned correctly.

Course if going to war, load this stuff up.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/32677/IMG_5892_jpg-742059.JPG

CD
View Quote
Thanks for the pointers. Loaded mag for 30 years really says something about the ammo and quality mag.

I have a question, I notice some guys use 20 round mags instead of 30, are 20 more reliable? Makes sense from a physics perspective and spring tension vs follower.
Link Posted: 11/17/2018 4:13:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Another question to ask is what ammo did the shooters in Vegas and Parkland use?  Rifles are deadly at close range.  Learn to shoot and use sound tactics.

CD
I was still amazed that an AR, from that elevation and distance, could be so effective. Even with the "targets" so closely placed. Does anyone know what type of round he used? Ill google in the meantime, may be a lazy question to have asked.
Link Posted: 11/17/2018 4:29:42 PM EDT
[#6]
In a zombie apocalypse scenario, there's nothing wrong with FMJ. Matter of fact, it would be preferred.
Link Posted: 11/17/2018 6:07:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
So the military is currently using M193 eh?

There is so much wrong in the post its not even worth my time to pick it apart.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Myself I was not suggesting going "cheap".  Quality stuff like Federal XM193 is not the cheapest by far.  What is important when you get a new can of Federal XM193 is you are basically getting current military grade ammo.  The Primers are staked, the necks are sealed and the ammo is loaded to mil spec. It will go bang and do the job as consistently as any ammo available. Same goes for Winchester nato ball.  You mentioned wanting to stack deep on ammo good enough to train with and good enough for shtf type purpose.  What better than to get the stuff our military is currently using.  M193 or even if you prefer M855 has been proven in combat with millions of rounds, it works, period.  Don't get me wrong I like and shoot some of the heavy stuff like Razor core etc. but it's expensive, not really any more effective until you go long range and by percentage more problematic than M193 and M855.

Have you contributed anything to this thread other than paint yourself as a jackass?  I said "military grade ammo".  It must be tough trying to argue when you have 4th grade reading comprehension. You might want to research that topic a little bit more also.
Link Posted: 11/17/2018 9:16:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Buying some a bunch of 55gr FMJ and then a few hundred rounds of 75-77gr OTM/BTHP that shoots good in your rifle might be the way to go.

There was a discussion back in June debating the difference between the Frontier 75gr T2 ammo vs Hornady 75gr TAP. One of the guys, @rybe390 said that from his experience: "75-77 grain 50 yard zero as your main zero matches trajectory of 55 grain 100 yard zero out to 600 yards or so."

He also said that: "Just my thoughts here, but a 50 yard zero with 75-77 hornady frontier, mk262, etc, and a 100 yard zero with m193, gives you easy training/blasting and a consistent zero for everything. Just know the adjustment you need to make on your scope to get 55 grain to zero at 100."

Here's the discussion:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/AR-15/Hornady-Frontier-5-56-75-gr-T2-VS-Hornady-TAP-5-56-75-gr-T2/16-727667/
Link Posted: 11/17/2018 9:43:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Have you contributed anything to this thread other than paint yourself as a jackass?  I said "military grade ammo".  It must be tough trying to argue when you have 4th grade reading comprehension. You might want to research that topic a little bit more also.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Oh my reading comprehension is just fine. Keep digging yourself in a deeper hole.

Quoted:
Quoted:

Myself I was not suggesting going "cheap".  Quality stuff like Federal XM193 is not the cheapest by far.  What is important when you get a new can of Federal XM193 is you are basically getting current military grade ammo.  The Primers are staked, the necks are sealed and the ammo is loaded to mil spec. It will go bang and do the job as consistently as any ammo available. Same goes for Winchester nato ball.  You mentioned wanting to stack deep on ammo good enough to train with and good enough for shtf type purpose. What better than to get the stuff our military is currently using.  M193 or even if you prefer M855 has been proven in combat with millions of rounds, it works, period.  Don't get me wrong I like and shoot some of the heavy stuff like Razor core etc. but it's expensive, not really any more effective until you go long range and by percentage more problematic than M193 and M855.

Link Posted: 11/17/2018 9:51:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

True and he was spaying nor shooting up and close.

CD
View Quote
Indeed. At that range its more important to hit the target than cause a grievous wound so I would want to most accurate round possible instead of the most lethal. Up close, yeah it matters. A mortally wounded bad guy can still put rounds into in the last few seconds he's alive so you want the most destructive rounds to put him down as quickly as possible.
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 12:27:27 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Thanks for the pointers. Loaded mag for 30 years really says something about the ammo and quality mag.

I have a question, I notice some guys use 20 round mags instead of 30, are 20 more reliable? Makes sense from a physics perspective and spring tension vs follower.
View Quote
20s are extremely reliable unless damaged.  They never went thru the issue of follower dipping.  However most reasons would be for the compactness.  They don't snag as much, allow lower profile on bench, retro, fit one box of ammo  Get as many of each as you can while the prices are cheap and Dems push for another ban.

CD
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 12:33:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I see no useful benefit to bad mouthing Molon.
View Quote
Molon contributed more in single posts than most users have their entire posting careers.
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 3:09:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Molon contributed more in single posts than most users have their entire posting careers.
View Quote
Its sad how Molon wasnt even mentioned in this post and some idiot like NVjunkie decides to bad mouth him for no F'ing reason. I understand why he left, mods do nothing while an endless flood of idiots can say whatever they want.

Ive been around arfcom longer than most. This forum no longer provides good info. When I try to provide it gets bad mouthed or ignored.
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 3:20:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I know buying anything, on sale, without much thought isn't that hard. I get that. I'm a business analyst, I am always curious and hungry for info. Always looking to improve upon basic knowledge. I know its not rocket science to buy cases of 193 or 855.

I was mainly curious of the most cost-efficient round that is cheap enough to practice / good enough for defense. Everyone says 193 and 855 sucks in combat, so I am just looking for a better compromise.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
just site in/stock your preferred round, shoot with offsets (or not) for the cheap stuff.

its not that hard
I know buying anything, on sale, without much thought isn't that hard. I get that. I'm a business analyst, I am always curious and hungry for info. Always looking to improve upon basic knowledge. I know its not rocket science to buy cases of 193 or 855.

I was mainly curious of the most cost-efficient round that is cheap enough to practice / good enough for defense. Everyone says 193 and 855 sucks in combat, so I am just looking for a better compromise.
M-193 does not suck in combat. It isn't the best of choices bet for price, availability for stocking, and track record combined it is good.

Even better if you shoot 1/14 or 1/12 twist 20in barrels.

855 is ok for 20 in barrels and not far shots on flesh.
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 3:36:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Myself I was not suggesting going "cheap".  Quality stuff like Federal XM193 is not the cheapest by far.  What is important when you get a new can of Federal XM193 is you are basically getting current military grade ammo.  The Primers are staked, the necks are sealed and the ammo is loaded to mil spec. It will go bang and do the job as consistently as any ammo available. Same goes for Winchester nato ball.  You mentioned wanting to stack deep on ammo good enough to train with and good enough for shtf type purpose.  What better than to get the stuff our military is currently using.  M193 or even if you prefer M855 has been proven in combat with millions of rounds, it works, period.  Don't get me wrong I like and shoot some of the heavy stuff like Razor core etc. but it's expensive, not really any more effective until you go long range and by percentage more problematic than M193 and M855.
View Quote
This. I've used M-193 for a couple of tours and it works better than the "Gucci Snob ammo" bloviating about the inconsistencies. All ammo has its inconsistencies. In real world SHTF the citizen wont be shooting past 100-150 yds for the defensive survival. It can happen, but would be rare and 95% cant effectively do it anyway.

The M-193 is very available, reasonably priced, and effective enough to both stock in quantity as well as practice.
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 3:36:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

M-193 does not suck in combat. It isn't the best of choices bet for price, availability for stocking, and track record combined it is good.

Even better if you shoot 1/14 or 1/12 twist 20in barrels.

855 is ok for 20 in barrels and not far shots on flesh.
View Quote
Whats the best ammo for combat? M193

Whats the best ammo for home defense? M193

Whats the best ammo for hunting? M193

Hey if you cant beat em. Join em. #M193echochamber
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 3:37:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He didn't say that. He said it was loaded to military grade ammo.
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 3:40:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

He didn't say that. He said it was loaded to military grade ammo.
View Quote
I was wrong, you all are right M193 is best ammo ever made. Absolutely 1 shot stop lethal and shoots sub-MOA too.

I now worship at the altar of M193. Praise be the M193.

#M193echochamber
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 3:40:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I thought the military does use the M193 in the M16 / 20-inch variants with 1:12 twist.

I thought the M855 was painted green so you knew not to shoot it from a M16 or 20 inch 1:12

I always thought Green tip (62 grain M855) for 1:7 twist which is the M4 and m193 (55 grain) for the 1:12 twist barrels found on our M-16'S

Maybe they changed the twist rates by now and all military barrels are 1:7, that I'm not sure.

Just checked the FN military collectors and both M4 and M16a2 are 1:7 twist. Hmmmm maybe the 1:12 is from NAM or 16a1.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I thought the military does use the M193 in the M16 / 20-inch variants with 1:12 twist.

I thought the M855 was painted green so you knew not to shoot it from a M16 or 20 inch 1:12

I always thought Green tip (62 grain M855) for 1:7 twist which is the M4 and m193 (55 grain) for the 1:12 twist barrels found on our M-16'S

Maybe they changed the twist rates by now and all military barrels are 1:7, that I'm not sure.

Just checked the FN military collectors and both M4 and M16a2 are 1:7 twist. Hmmmm maybe the 1:12 is from NAM or 16a1.
Yeah the M-16a1 had the 1/12

Israel does or until very recently had 1/12 guns in stockpile. IMI M-193 is loaded to true 193 spec for them.
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 3:45:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've got M193 and M855 squirreled away at home along with some Mk262 I won at the All Army Matches.  500-600 m w/ irons is very doable if you know your fundementals of shooting.  Same with shooting a M14 w/irons out to 1000 yds.  I reload my training ammo at home, my relaxing time when I'm not down range.

My 5.56mm hunting ammo is either Mk262 (killed three whitetails), Win 64 gr PSP or Federal Fusion 62 gr.  All will put stuff down IF you place the bullet in the kill zone.  Keep a loaded 20 rd mag of M193 in one of my ARs in the safe for nearly 30 yrs then shoot it last year.  Functioned correctly.

Course if going to war, load this stuff up.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/32677/IMG_5892_jpg-742059.JPG

CD

I prefer the 20 only as a lighter and more convenient to carry and shoot benched or prone. 30s are in if I had to expect hostile activity.
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 3:48:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Oh my reading comprehension is just fine. Keep digging yourself in a deeper hole.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Myself I was not suggesting going "cheap".  Quality stuff like Federal XM193 is not the cheapest by far.  What is important when you get a new can of Federal XM193 is you are basically getting current military grade ammo.  The Primers are staked, the necks are sealed and the ammo is loaded to mil spec. It will go bang and do the job as consistently as any ammo available. Same goes for Winchester nato ball.  You mentioned wanting to stack deep on ammo good enough to train with and good enough for shtf type purpose. What better than to get the stuff our military is currently using.  M193 or even if you prefer M855 has been proven in combat with millions of rounds, it works, period.  Don't get me wrong I like and shoot some of the heavy stuff like Razor core etc. but it's expensive, not really any more effective until you go long range and by percentage more problematic than M193 and M855.

Like you proved, he said military GRADE ammo. YOU are painting yourself more vividly as an ass with the attitude that is coming across.
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 3:50:59 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Whats the best ammo for combat? M193

Whats the best ammo for home defense? M193

Whats the best ammo for hunting? M193

Hey if you cant beat em. Join em. #M193echochamber
View Quote
Whatever you can hit effectively with.

Keep on being an ass...
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 3:53:19 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I was wrong, you all are right M193 is best ammo ever made. Absolutely 1 shot stop lethal and shoots sub-MOA too.

I now worship at the altar of M193. Praise be the M193.

#M193echochamber
View Quote
Go eat a snickers, you're being a immature child.
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 4:15:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Whatever you can hit effectively with.

Keep on being an ass...
View Quote
So bad mouthing members who contribute useful things to forum and giving bad info isnt being an ass instead you defend them, lol. This forum is so ass backwards. #M193echochamber
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 4:25:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Before reading all the hate comments, I came here to say M193

The guy asked for inexpensive, dual purpose, stack deep ammo.

Any of the quality brass 5.56 will do the trick.  Cheapest of those tend to be 855 and 193.  And, generally speaking, those will perform better than any of the .223 for similar money.

Man, some people just love to hate.  Yeah if you want to step it up to a later & greater round, go right ahead.  But it's not going to be something this guy wants to train with, or most shooters who buy their own ammo, for that matter.

9mm wise, I'd say the old Federal Hi-shok would be a solid choice, in any of the weights or pressures, but I might avoid the +p+.

I don't really shoot 12ga but just about any old buckshot will do.

45, I'd guess if you're looking to be cost-conscious on your 9mm ammo I'd avoid the expense of stacking .45 deep altogether.  Also harder to find deals on 45 at all in my experience, though I haven't shopped it in awhile.  OP, do you actually own and shoot your .45s, is the question.
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 4:27:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

So bad mouthing members who contribute useful things to forum and giving bad info isnt being an ass instead you defend them, lol. This forum is so ass backwards. #M193echochamber
View Quote
Ok... What is you experience with shooting aggressive people with any 5.56 load?

You are being an insufferable ass because some don't agree with you?
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 4:29:41 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Any of the quality brass 5.56 will do the trick.  Cheapest of those tend to be 855 and 193.  And, generally speaking, those will perform better than any of the .223 for similar money.

Man, some people just love to hate.  Yeah if you want to step it up to a later & greater round, go right ahead.  But it's not going to be something this guy wants to train with, or most shooters who buy their own ammo, for that matter.

9mm wise, I'd say the old Federal Hi-shok would be a solid choice, in any of the weights or pressures, but I might avoid the +p+.

45, I'd guess if you're looking to be cost-conscious on your 9mm ammo I'd avoid the expense of stacking .45 deep altogether.  Also harder to find deals on 45 at all in my experience, though I haven't shopped it in awhile.  OP, do you actually own and shoot your .45s, is the question.
View Quote
I've always thought the Hi-Shok handgun line from Federal performed better than they should've.
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 9:58:38 PM EDT
[#28]
Thank you guys, I can't keep up with the responses but this is so much great info!

I'm going to stock up on the 193 and 855 for now. 2 x 1000 cases of each while the sales are running.

Then add Gold Dot, TAP and MK262, few boxes of each for testing as I find them cheap.

That will get me started.
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 3:42:43 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Thank you all for the insight.

5 round groups it is. I'll try 5 and 10

M193 sounds good, having a cheap stockpiled round that is known to work well CQB sounds great to me

Ill do groups with 193, m855 and compare to m855a1 and mk262. Can't this weekend, next is holiday-ish but I'll post up mid Dec
View Quote
Here's my take on this:

If you're going to buy 20 rd boxes to test, shoot the whole box, but in 5-shot groups. Cold vs hot bores are a thing. It depends on your barrel, but some barrels can see a POI shift of 2-4MOA Cold bore vs hot bore.

A 10-shot string can open up if you start with a cold bore, dependent on shot tempo/intervals.

My preference is to use a Redfield style sight-in target. 5 aiming points. 5 shots per group.

Depending on your range, you can set several of them up, so you can shoot various different loads (4 groups of 5-shots per box) without having to keep taking down and putting up new targets. Just note what you were shooting, at which target.

Eg.
Target 1
IMI M193
Top Left, Top right, Center, bottom left

Prvi Partizan M193
Bottom right

Target 2
Prvi Partizan M193
Top Left, Top Right, Center

Magtech 77gr
Bottom left, bottom right

Etc.

If you're zeroed for 1 load at 100yds, you generally won't need to rezero between different loads. They won't hit the center, but they should be close enough to stay on paper, so even if the group is 3" low and 2" left, you can still gauge the precision/consistency.
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 4:57:43 AM EDT
[#30]
Perfect round for your purpose is Magtech/CBC 62gr FMJ.   It's 32 cpr and can do 1-1.5MOA, way more accurate than M193 or M855 and has a good ballistic coefficient. You can use it reliably out to 700 yards, yet should work for home defense too. Primer is sealed and everything. Better than Wolf Gold even.
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 9:13:50 AM EDT
[#31]
Tula.

Link Posted: 11/20/2018 9:24:47 AM EDT
[#32]
Wolf Gold is a good training round that’s pretty well regarded. If I had to use it for defensive purposes it wouldn’t be the end of the world but I’d rather have other ammo.

223/5.56 training ammo is Wolf Gold, defense ammo is Fusion MSR

9mm training ammo is 124 FMJ, defensive ammo is 124 HST
Link Posted: 11/23/2018 7:36:54 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Perfect round for your purpose is Magtech/CBC 62gr FMJ.   It's 32 cpr and can do 1-1.5MOA, way more accurate than M193 or M855 and has a good ballistic coefficient. You can use it reliably out to 700 yards, yet should work for home defense too. Primer is sealed and everything. Better than Wolf Gold even.
View Quote
Thanks man!
Link Posted: 11/24/2018 12:18:18 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote
Kinda with this guy. I don't concern myself too much with the 5.56 debacle. I stack whatever m193 I can find cheapest that groups well in my rifles. Again, that's STACKING. I also use that stuff to train and blast. I'm comfortable with using it for bipedal apes, but if you're not, grab some fusion/golddot/etc. I don't hunt with 5.56, but if I did, I'd pick up some of the quality stuff.

As far as 9mm goes, I again stack ball ammo. Almost exclusively a m882 style (124gr loaded hot). Currently I carry 9bple (115gr hishok +p+), but am switching over to 124gr HST +p, mostly for availability reasons, but also because of its performance. Standard hishok could easily prove useful to stack because of its price and it's better than ball. It at least has a chance to expand. I can attest to the 9bple being a good load, it has a good track record with LE, and it did its job (expand) on flesh when tested on a deer carcass (before gutting) and ground hog. Turned the deer lungs into jello at 15 yards.

I don't shoot much .45 any more, but I do keep a good amount on hand. Again, I'm comfortable stacking ball, and again, cheap hollow points would be an upgrade, but I'm not worried about it. I do keep a few boxes of 230gr HST +p on hand if I decide to carry it.

Not much can be done with shotgun shells, besides testing them to see what kind of patterns a specific load will do in YOUR gun. As expected at this point, I stack cheap buckshot, keeping in mind it's not premium stuff. You can't improve the terminal performance of a specific size round lead ball much, so just go with what patterns tight. I do keep some flight control on hand. One can easily argue #1 is better than 00, and I will purchase that if available at a good price. I keep a limited number of 3" magnum shells on hand to put one in the chamber with flight control in the magazine.

As far as slugs go, IMO, they're all the same until you get into sabots. For rifled slugs, I again buy whatever is cheapest that groups. For me it's winchester 3" 1oz. These slugs will easily desintegrate masonry, shatter transmissions (mangling and locking up the gears too), and crack smaller engines. Poor man's antimaterial rifle. Of course they will cut a 3/4" hole through a deer or a bad guy too. IMO the premium stuff like brenekke doesn't offer the performance increase to justify the cost for my use/needs.

Ammo doesn't have to be super complicated. We get so immersed in the wide range of choices that we lose sight of the goal. Perfection isn't a thing. Good enough is. I certainly don't feel out gunned with my current selection. Maybe if money was no object to me I'd stack all gold dot or whatever primo stuff, but I'm a working man with bills to pay.

Don't forget some good .22 (i like aguila subsonic and CCI SV) and some bird shot (i have better luck with 7 or 7.5).
Link Posted: 11/24/2018 12:27:54 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 11/24/2018 1:50:54 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
M855 "green tip" is garbage ammo.

Trying to do both screws you over on both ends. It better to get a few hundred rounds of high quality HD/duty ammo and the cheap stuff on the low end. Unless you are doing long range stuff the difference in zero wont be enough to matter.
View Quote
This.
Link Posted: 11/24/2018 2:00:54 PM EDT
[#37]
For home defense load some propper HD stuff, for zombies, just stock it cheap and deep. I mean they been killing pur guys with steel case bi metal bullets stored in less than ideal conditions for years.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top