Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/8/2017 12:26:37 PM EDT
I came across them when I read about them on SSD (Soldier Systems Daily).  Anyway, it looks like they have a couple offerings in subsonic ammo, I was mainly looking for 300blk.  Has anyone used their ammo before or have any reviews on them?  It looks like they are new as the only reviews I can find is on their website.  I would link their website, but I am unsure if that is allowed.  Also, I searched for them on here but did not turn up anything.

(Disclaimer: I do not work for them or have any idea who they are, I am just curious is all)

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 10/8/2017 1:41:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Disclaimer: I know/met/talked to the owner a few times.

Discreet Ballistics is high quality ammo. They put a lot of work and science into their loads.

I ran some subsonic .308 and was very impressed.

Quoted:
I came across them when I read about them on SSD (Soldier Systems Daily).  Anyway, it looks like they have a couple offerings in subsonic ammo, I was mainly looking for 300blk.  Has anyone used their ammo before or have any reviews on them?  It looks like they are new as the only reviews I can find is on their website.  I would link their website, but I am unsure if that is allowed.  Also, I searched for them on here but did not turn up anything.

(Disclaimer: I do not work for them or have any idea who they are, I am just curious is all)

Thanks in advance.
View Quote
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top