Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/12/2006 2:19:54 PM EDT
www.ammosurce.com carries discount TTI Armory ammunition as well as microtech knives, eotech scopes.  Ryan Savage is top Notch to deal with  A+++++

Link Posted: 4/12/2006 2:27:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Let's see here......new poster named RYAN34 talking about what a great guy RYAN at ammosource is.  Is that fish I smell?
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 2:29:05 PM EDT
[#2]
LOL  -  not hardly.....but it i sironic.  I never even thought of that.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 2:31:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Vegas, how could you even think that since Ryan34 is from UT, USA and the Ryan he's talking about is in Salt Lake City, UT... oh...
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 2:36:01 PM EDT
[#4]
I should have kept my mouth shut!  I assure you I am not him.  LOL  but you guys are getting some mileage out of this.  I would have been a little more creative and I have been on the forums for a long time I just don't usually post....  wait I planned this two years ago to launch a sneak advertising campaign.....  just a cool sight and a good guy he shipped to me free since I am in state.  Take it as you will.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top