Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/10/2006 11:25:11 PM EDT
Has anyone thought about adding Lancer Ammo to the tacked Ammo Prices thread that is updated daily? With the way they stepped up and took care of the member that had his AR Kaboom on him, I think it would be a good idea. Plus the prices are really good. What say ye??????????????
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 4:10:49 AM EDT
[#1]
They're only sold at one place aren't they?  Kinda defeats the purpose.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 5:04:55 AM EDT
[#2]
I was going to ask the same thing Mike.  I am a little biased of course.  Georgia-Arms gets a mention, maybe Lancer should also.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 5:09:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Just remember - while what lancer did is commendable - it is also *expected*.  They did what they should have done.

I cant speak for the price list.... but in general it lists widely available commercial rounds to be found at many dealers.  I dont see where Georgia Arms is tracked at all, other than the "news" section.  The price list is about prices, to me, not favored dealer status.

If anything, perhaps we should push to see their ammo on the review and reference page - just so we can track how popular and reliable the ammo is in general to AR15.com shooters.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 7:26:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Good point Falarak. It is priced right so getting their name out there I figured would be a good idea.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 7:57:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 7:59:22 AM EDT
[#6]
That's cool, I know where to get it. More for me.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top