Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/7/2006 5:19:24 PM EDT
Been trying for a couple days. Is it defunct? Can't get past the gateway. It just never loads.

???

John
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 5:22:59 PM EDT
I was on twice today; once around 10am, the other about 7pm it worked fine both times.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 5:25:52 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 6:35:41 PM EDT
working as of now
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:51:17 PM EDT
That's why I keep it on a Word Document. To much good info to not have always available.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 9:12:29 AM EDT
I printed it out, and put it in a 3 ring binder, so its handy to refer to.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 6:27:27 PM EDT

Originally Posted By JohnCollins:
Been trying for a couple days. Is it defunct? Can't get past the gateway. It just never loads.

???

John

Get it yet? If not I will email it to you.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 3:22:55 PM EDT
Hi, folks.

I think I found my problem. I use Firefox at home and Ineternet Explorer on my laptop. It's working now on my laptop. I suspect it has issues with the Firefox Browser, or my setting are goofed up.

I'm OK now! Thanks!

John
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 5:29:08 PM EDT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

???

John
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been having the same problem since Saturday! I just can't get it to load. It locks up my Internet Explorer, and I have to end the task. Any suggestions?
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 9:04:59 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Daffyd:

???

John

I've been having the same problem since Saturday! I just can't get it to load. It locks up my Internet Explorer, and I have to end the task. Any suggestions?

Can't help with the computer but if you want it right away PM me and I will email it to you.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 3:18:42 PM EDT

Can't help with the computer but if you want it right away PM me and I will email it to you.

Sure enough, it's working today! Thanks for the offer. I'm planning on printing it right now.
Top Top