Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/7/2006 5:19:24 PM EDT
Been trying for a couple days. Is it defunct? Can't get past the gateway. It just never loads.

???

John
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 5:22:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I was on twice today; once around 10am, the other about 7pm it worked fine both times.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 5:25:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 6:35:41 PM EDT
[#3]
working as of now
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:51:17 PM EDT
[#4]
That's why I keep it on a Word Document.  To much good info to not have always available.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 9:12:29 AM EDT
[#5]
I printed it out, and put it in a 3 ring binder, so its handy to refer to.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 6:27:27 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Been trying for a couple days. Is it defunct? Can't get past the gateway. It just never loads.

???

John

Get it yet?  If not I will email it to you.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 3:22:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Hi, folks.

I think I found my problem. I use Firefox at home and Ineternet Explorer on my laptop. It's working now on my laptop. I suspect it has issues with the Firefox Browser, or my setting are goofed up.

I'm OK now! Thanks!

John
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 5:29:08 PM EDT
[#8]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:

???

John
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get it yet? If not I will email it to you.

I've been having the same problem since Saturday! I just can't get it to load. It locks up my Internet Explorer, and I have to end the task. Any suggestions?
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 9:04:59 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Quoted:

???

John

Get it yet? If not I will email it to you.

I've been having the same problem since Saturday! I just can't get it to load. It locks up my Internet Explorer, and I have to end the task. Any suggestions?

Can't help with the computer but if you want it right away PM me and I will email it to you.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 3:18:42 PM EDT
[#10]

Can't help with the computer but if you want it right away PM me and I will email it to you.

Sure enough, it's working today! Thanks for the offer. I'm planning on printing it right now.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top