Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/5/2006 1:41:06 PM EDT
Is this ammo accurate? Would you put it on the same lines as commerical ammo? I want to shoot out to 500 yards if the distance helps on the accuracy question. Thank you.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 2:43:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I have some m118LR (long range), and it does fine in a 700LTR. Maybe not as accurate as Federal 175 match but pretty good and it was much cheaper.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 2:50:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Is the federal 175 match worth $3 more?
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 6:46:31 PM EDT
[#3]
The only ammo that is more accurate out of my 700 PSS is Black Hills 175gr Match. After the M-118LR is Federal 175gr GMM. I am also impressed with this stuff out of my Springfield M1a. I really like this ammo for long range shooting because it is cheap and very accurate in my rifles.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top