Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:16:29 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Just for giggles I decided to load up 5 rounds just to see what It would do...

The function was fine for 4 rounds, #3 was a failure to feed. Now I was not shooting for groups, but since I have a range in my backyard, I just kinda put it in the black....

They were all over the 10" circle at about 75 yards, ( I was not really trying to aim).

I would just pull them, ditch the powder, and reload em the right way.hr

Did gunner send it to you?
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 3:33:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Those are brokeback bullets.

I made 'em.

I wish I knew how to stop.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 4:01:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Look again at the photo's, it's Wolf's newest entry, "Sorta193PD"  
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:07:10 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
TAG- just to see if anyone can come up with a logical reason this happened.

I suspect these are a batch of QC rejects, though why Lake City wouldn't just disassemble the offending rounds and reuse the components is a mystery.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 9:14:07 PM EDT
[#5]
These particular lots of ammunition were manufactured at Lake City's Warsaw plant for the now declassified: "Project Feinstein".  The Democrats secretly funded this project trying to find a way to keep the pointy ends of these scary bullets from hurting people.  Too bad the project was cancelled when Republicans eventually discovered what was going on.  Imagine the carnage that could have been avoided.  Rumor has it now that Klinton and Shumer are trying to keep the lid on the fact that the design credit really belongs to the then child genuis we now know as Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 12:17:55 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
These particular lots of ammunition were manufactured at Lake City's Warsaw plant for the now declassified: "Project Feinstein".  The Democrats secretly funded this project trying to find a way to keep the pointy ends of these scary bullets from hurting people.  Too bad the project was cancelled when Republicans eventually discovered what was going on.  Imagine the carnage that could have been avoided.  Rumor has it now that Klinton and Shumer are trying to keep the lid on the fact that the design credit really belongs to the then child genuis we now know as Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney.

I thought Al Gore invented that design.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 1:00:03 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
It's a well known fact that the M-16 was developed without rifling, thus causing the bullet to tumble. Hence, a .50 cal hole could result from the light 5.56 round. It stands to reason the bullets were loaded backwards in order to have maximum effect when tumbling at the target.

I do hope you're kidding
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 1:00:40 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
im not gonna say it.

Early LeMas Prototypes?

OMFG, HAHAHAHA, now that's a good one
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 1:05:44 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I thought Al Gore invented that design.

Can YOU take a Full Power Shot™ from bass-ackwards loaded 5.56 ?
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 1:09:39 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Some of you people need a lesson in "understanding sarcasm".  

The problem, FALARAK, is that those who speak facetiously and those who are total morons tend to make very similar statements around here...  

ahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah..........................ahahahaaa
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top