Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/21/2006 8:51:26 AM EDT
I just picked up 136 boxes of Winchester 55 grain FMJ.  Its a white boxe with Winchester in red on the front with the lot # right under it, on the end it says Winchester in red under that 223 REM, than under that 55 grain full metal jacket usa223r1.  on the back under all of the usual warnings it has Winchesters address, Than It Says  MADE IN ISREAL.  What is this commerical (SAMMI) or Miltary?
Thanks,
Mike
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 10:57:53 AM EDT
[#1]
It's SAAMI spec.  Same stuff that is sold in the 40 round value pack at Wal-Mart.  Good stuff.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 1:03:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey thanks I'll burn it up and save the good stuff.   Nothing like knowing I have 2700 rounds to play with and not be using my good 5.56 pressure stuff.
Thanks,
Mike
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top