Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/13/2006 11:08:00 PM EDT
Got a 1/7 middy from cmmg comming to me in a few days and want to shoot some good ammo to sight it in. Who has the best deal on quality ammo? Blaster ammo?
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 2:18:16 AM EDT
[#1]
IMO for 1/7 twist rifles Black Hills 77grn SMK or 75grn Match HPBT are both better choices than M855/SS109 rounds.

Mike

ps - if as stated this is a CMMG 1/7 upper you'll probably find no more accurate round than the Matchkings in 77grn. I buy my BH ammo from Midway Shooter's Supply.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 3:04:11 AM EDT
[#2]
For blaster ammo, I found the Wolf 62 grain to be pretty accurate in my 1/7 twist rifle.  I agree with the Black Hills comments above.   do have a ew round of 75 grain TAP, but haven't tried it yet.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top