Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/8/2006 2:32:44 PM EDT
Nice to see some quality ammo @ a decent price locally.

Went to the Monroe gunshow in western WA Sunday afternoon and saw 'James the ammo guy' had a few cases of Winchester Q3131A sitting on a pallet.

I walked out w/ 2000 rds ( 2 cases ) for $410 out the door.  

Link Posted: 1/8/2006 4:17:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Always always always check with James first about your ammunition needs.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 4:19:29 PM EDT
[#2]
I wonder if he has a website??
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 4:21:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Was at a show in SE Kansas this weekend and a guy had just one case for $198 out the door and it never got bought.  I would have but I just ordered 2 cases last week and was tapped out.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 8:23:49 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I wonder if he has a website??

www.surplusammo.com/
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 10:27:14 PM EDT
[#5]
If you make down to the PDX or Vancouver WA show, Outdoor Marksman is there. Usually has some of everything that's on the website that's in stock...
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 6:02:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Don't see any on his website
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 6:16:51 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Always always always check with James first about your ammunition needs.

+1

And always tell him you are an ARFCOMMER.

Link Posted: 1/9/2006 6:50:08 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Don't see any on his website

He only had 3 cases ( 3000 rnds ) Sunday afternoon @ the gunshow about an hour before closing.

His asking price was $210 per case.

I've dealt w/ James before many times and if you have cash in hand & are buying more than one case he'll cut you a deal sometimes if you don't come across like a pushy prick.

He dropped the price $10 on 2 cases and got my $410. Win / win .... we were both happy

He mentioned to me that he aquired a few cases of the Q3131A on trade recently ( meaning he was not sitting on the 'mother load'  read: that's why you don't see it on his website )
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top