Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/22/2005 4:24:32 PM EDT
I picked up 2 boxes of these at the local fun shop today.  They come with red plastic cases but the bullets themselves are unmarked.

Does anyone here have any experience with them?  I know there are many here who have had problems with the regualr Natec PCA ammo though I have had good luck with it in the few hundred I have fired through my AR's.  

What I am asking about here is experience specifically with their tracers.  Do they light?  What's the duration of burn?  Are they just M-196 bullets that were reloaded or are they new production?

Thanks!

-K
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 12:15:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Nobody?  Does this mean I'll be the first?  

I'll try to shoot some soon, but It's kind of hard to shoot at night here, and I'm confined to 150 yards max.  

I'll report back as soon as I can get sone down range.

-K
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 2:54:45 PM EDT
[#2]
tag, first ive heard of these
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 4:18:50 PM EDT
[#3]
I have shot plenty of their regular old FMJ stuff with few issues (3 case heads came off in 2k rounds), but have not seen the tracer stuff yet.  I am curious to check out some of their ammo in other calibers and bullet types, though.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 11:09:02 AM EDT
[#4]
I bought 100 rounds of their 55 gr FMJBT today out of curiosity. I been to about every gun show in Wichita over the last 8 or 9 years and this is the first time I've seen it.  I won't be able to try it out for a couple months so I can't give a range report.  $16.95 for a box of 100

http://members.cox.net/nato762/NATEC%20.223.jpg
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top