Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/6/2003 5:58:34 PM EDT
Anyone have a link to order up either Port (first choice) or Radway green. I’m still MIA on the road and can't get to my saved listings on the home server to check.

I need to pick up a 1k lot to hold me off for a few weeks, and if someone has been having good luck with other surplus ammo, let me know. I went buck wild for a few weeks before I went on the road and shot up most of the surplus ammo that I had stored.

P.S. The last lot of SA I received (2 years ago) was rough as hell (looked as if it was tumbled in gravel), and was causing light ejection in a few of the rifles. If the current crop being released looks/performs better, let me know which case lot you received and from whom so I can just order it if Port or Radway green is not available.

Link Posted: 11/6/2003 6:39:48 PM EDT
Try: [url]http://www.ammunitionstore.com/index.htm[/url] for South African R1M1. -- Chuck
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 7:59:48 PM EDT
Last S/A I ordered was Mint! never had a bad batch yet. My supplier is sold out right now so I cant help you.
Link Posted: 11/8/2003 10:05:37 AM EDT
Try Sportsman Guide, I just ordered some of the Aussie 308 and some of the Santa Barbra .308. Both shoot just as well as the old Port stuff.
Top Top