Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 10/13/2003 1:58:51 PM EDT
She confirmed that Brouhaha does, in fact, eat, sleep, and breathe ballistics, and that there are often blocks of ballistic gelatin chilling in the fridge at home.

She's also a lovely lady, and I have no idea how Brou managed to corral someone who is not only attractive, but loads magazines for him as well.
Link Posted: 10/13/2003 7:33:20 PM EDT
This post is worthless without pics!
Link Posted: 10/13/2003 10:29:07 PM EDT
Hmmm... I see that Zhukov deleted a post here. Need I worry? [;)] I don't know if any pics were taken of her, but I'll see what I can do. Tonight I completely stripped a receiver of parts, handed her some new CavArms furniture she picked out (blue) and had her reassemble everything. If I can't find a pic, I'll get one of her with her blue rifle.
Link Posted: 10/14/2003 7:26:20 AM EDT
Originally Posted By brouhaha: Hmmm... I see that Zhukov deleted a post here. Need I worry? [;)]
View Quote
OK, OK, I'll "undelete" it: I was going to take a picture of her, but I couldn't seperate the two and brouhaha ain't much to look at.... I also know better than to ask my wife to reassemble anything of mine - the "look" is all I need to have me cower in the corner.
Link Posted: 10/14/2003 8:10:32 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Zhukov: I was going to take a picture of her, but I couldn't seperate the two and brouhaha ain't much to look at....
View Quote
Heck, I tell her that all the time, but she doesn't seem to mind.
I also know better than to ask my wife to reassemble anything of mine - the "look" is all I need to have me cower in the corner.
View Quote
She wanted an AR of her OWN. So, I told her that she could have one of mine, provided she knew how to assemble it and how all the internals work. It took her about an hour to put together, but the majority of that was trying to get a buffer tube out of an old A2 stock (she needs an A1) and her trying to work the trigger/disconnector pin in. The rest was great! And the best part...the rifle still works! [;)]
Link Posted: 10/14/2003 9:19:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/14/2003 9:20:32 PM EDT by brouhaha-ette]
Ah, at last the recognition I deserve!![0:)] Everyone once in a while I've got to feel like I know something about weaponry. Joking aside, I'm glad I could make it to a gathering finally. It was great to be able to put faces to names, personalities to postings, etc, etc. Everyone made me feel welcome, even though I freely admit I'm still a kitten with all these toys. (One that now sports a goose egg and bruise on the shoulder from shooting Teppo's 50 cal.)
Link Posted: 10/15/2003 6:01:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/16/2003 6:30:11 AM EDT by jadams951]
Originally Posted By brouhaha-ette: Ah, at last the recognition I deserve!![0:)] Everyone once in a while I've got to feel like I know something about weaponry. Joking aside, I'm glad I could make it to a gathering finally. It was great to be able to put faces to names, personalities to postings, etc, etc. Everyone made me feel welcome, even though I freely admit I'm still a kitten with all these toys. (One that now sports a goose egg and bruise on the shoulder from shooting Teppo's 50 cal.)
View Quote
I heard from the other houston crew that Brouhaha-ette is way too cute for brouhaha.
Link Posted: 10/15/2003 12:15:54 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/15/2003 4:49:00 PM EDT
Brou definitely married over his head. [:D] All kidding aside (I gotta be nice, one can shoot at me while the other reloads!), it was a pleasure meeting brouhaha and -ette. If I hadn't been all hopped up on painkillers and bar-b-que I'd even be able to pick 'em out of a line-up! ...not that that would ever be necessary...i'm just sayin'... [:D]
Link Posted: 10/15/2003 11:32:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/15/2003 11:35:15 PM EDT by DevL]
I'd hit it! [;)] (Isnt that the appropriate response on AR15.com?)
Link Posted: 10/16/2003 6:31:08 AM EDT
Originally Posted By DevL: I'd hit it! [;)] (Isnt that the appropriate response on AR15.com?)
View Quote
Why yes it is...and don't forget... THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICS!!!
Link Posted: 10/17/2003 12:46:09 AM EDT
This is the best thing we can do as guys....let the ladies get some trigger time and encourage them to become involved in the shooting sports. Many women that don't grow up with guns have a fear of firearms, but just a trip to the range can go a long way in putting to rest that fear. I can't think of a better means of preserving the second amendment. Way to go Brou! Not only does your lady tolerate guns, she sounds as hardcore as the rest of us do! Welcome to the madness Brohaha-ette. -CH
Link Posted: 10/17/2003 7:35:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/17/2003 7:37:01 AM EDT by brouhaha]
Originally Posted By Paul: This post is worthless without pics!
View Quote
Originally Posted By JAdams951: Why yes it is...and don't forget... THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICS!!!
View Quote
If nobody hears from me in a few days, it just might be that I'm dead, for I fear she will kill me for posting this. Mind you, the pic is old, and she had been painting all day in an art studio... I also developed it myself in the photolab at school, so it's a little grainy. She cleans up nicely, tho (that phrase will get me dead)[BD] [img]www.btammolabs.com/images/lynda4a.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 10/17/2003 3:18:50 PM EDT
A fine looking lady...you are to be envied, Brouhaha.
Link Posted: 10/17/2003 3:24:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/17/2003 3:25:57 PM EDT by fizassist]
brouhaha-ette is beautiful! [^]
Link Posted: 10/17/2003 3:25:24 PM EDT
Derek, that pic does not do her justice. If she sees it I bet you get killed lol.
Link Posted: 10/17/2003 3:30:01 PM EDT
Wow, she's a hottie! Got any sisters brouhaha-ette?
Link Posted: 10/17/2003 4:23:48 PM EDT
[shock] To be insulted, or not to be insulted, that is the question! [chainsawkill] If he'd told me that he wanted a picture, I'm sure I could have helped him find a better one. Not to say I'm being vain, but I don't even have on any makeup and I'm covered in paint!! Thanks guys!
Link Posted: 10/17/2003 4:37:01 PM EDT
Originally Posted By fizassist: brouhaha-ette is beautiful! [^]
View Quote
... You should see her live!
Link Posted: 10/17/2003 6:21:37 PM EDT
Originally Posted By brouhaha-ette: Not to say I'm being vain, but I don't even have on any makeup and I'm covered in paint!!
View Quote
Ma'am, most women can look good with enough makeup, alcohol, and/or airbrushing. From what I see, you don't need any of those. [:)]
Link Posted: 10/17/2003 8:24:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/17/2003 8:25:02 PM EDT by brouhaha-ette]
Originally Posted By fizassist: Ma'am, most women can look good with enough makeup, alcohol, and/or airbrushing. From what I see, you don't need any of those. [:)]
View Quote
Now that just made my day!! ...and trust me, it's been a long one![:)]
Link Posted: 10/17/2003 8:36:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/17/2003 8:37:30 PM EDT by jadams951]
Originally Posted By brouhaha-ette:
Originally Posted By fizassist: Ma'am, most women can look good with enough makeup, alcohol, and/or airbrushing. From what I see, you don't need any of those. [:)]
View Quote
Now that just made my day!! ...and trust me, it's been a long one![:)]
View Quote
Well if that made your day then hopefully this will make your night and weekend. If I had a girl like you then I would put you way ahead of any silly ballistics tests!!! BTW I wouldn't be against you posting more pics of you w/o paint and w/ make up
Link Posted: 10/18/2003 12:28:23 AM EDT
Brouhaha-ette is a Q-T! You're a lucky fella Brouh!
Link Posted: 10/18/2003 2:30:14 PM EDT
Originally Posted By eswanson: She's also a lovely lady, and I have no idea how Brou managed to corral someone who is not only attractive, but loads magazines for him as well. [;)]
View Quote
Shouldn't he be loading magazines for her? [:P] I was walking by Ms Ette and she had bent over for some reason. Of course I, being of drunk mind and body, reached out with my right hand to grab that booty.[nono]...[slap] Luckily, my left hand grabbed the right hand in the nick of time to avert this potentially hostile engagement. Maybe next year...........[booze]
Link Posted: 10/18/2003 7:49:49 PM EDT
All this talk about BROUHAHA-ETTE being a hottie makes me want to go out and do the OTHER shooting I'm known for. Ah, women in camo. [^] [img]http://members.cox.net/daphotoguy/CamoGirl.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 10/18/2003 10:09:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/18/2003 10:10:32 PM EDT by brouhaha]
OK, I have to one-up you. Here's a few more risqué photos... IN [size=4][red][b]MARPAT![/b][/red][/size=4] [shock] [img]www.btammolabs.com/images/L1.jpg[/img] Note the trigger finger. [img]www.btammolabs.com/images/L2.jpg[/img] With her new toy. *Also available in 1280x960 dpi [:)] © Brouhaha of America
Link Posted: 10/18/2003 10:49:14 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/19/2003 3:42:31 AM EDT
Ahhhh, much better pics... thanks Those pics were taken today just for this thread werent they... lol
Link Posted: 10/19/2003 8:44:14 AM EDT
Originally Posted By DevL: Those pics were taken today just for this thread werent they... lol
View Quote
Of course not! I can't believe you could possibly accuse me of such a thing! How dare you! I am so appalled right now, I don't know what to say... Well, maybe I do. They were taken yesterday. [;)]
Link Posted: 10/19/2003 10:57:08 AM EDT
Originally Posted By brouhaha: OK, I have to one-up you. Here's a few more risqué photos... IN [size=4][red][b]MARPAT![/b][/red][/size=4] [shock] [url]www.btammolabs.com/images/L1.jpg[/url] Note the trigger finger. [url]www.btammolabs.com/images/L2.jpg[/url] With her new toy. *Also available in 1280x960 dpi [:)] © Brouhaha of America
View Quote
Much better pictures. She has such beautiful EYES! [;)]
Link Posted: 10/19/2003 11:02:47 AM EDT
Call me weird. Like any red-blooded American male, I really like the latter pics, but I'm still partial to the first (candid) one.
Link Posted: 10/19/2003 11:17:57 AM EDT
If we ask nicely, could we see more? [}:D] [;)] [;)]
Link Posted: 10/19/2003 11:40:35 AM EDT
Anyone else surprised Brouhaha is straight? TRG
Link Posted: 10/19/2003 1:57:00 PM EDT
Originally Posted By TheRedGoat: Anyone else surprised Brouhaha is straight? TRG
View Quote
No kiddin. What ever happened to that other eye candy red head, Tatjana?...... Tatjana who? [;D]
Link Posted: 10/19/2003 8:22:16 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Naked80:
Originally Posted By TheRedGoat: Anyone else surprised Brouhaha is straight? TRG
View Quote
No kiddin. What ever happened to that other eye candy red head, Tatjana?...... Tatjana who? [;D]
View Quote
Oh it makes sense now... brouhaha-ette=redhead tatjana= redhead
Link Posted: 10/19/2003 10:55:06 PM EDT
Cripes, now my wife wants a [b]FREAKING BLUE AR!![/b] [>Q] Thanks guys [:D]
Link Posted: 10/20/2003 5:10:34 AM EDT
Originally Posted By CJan_NH: Cripes, now my wife wants a [b]FREAKING BLUE AR!![/b] [>Q] Thanks guys [:D]
View Quote
LMAO!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/20/2003 5:29:16 AM EDT
[center][b]THIS JUST IN[/b][/center] Brouhaha sucks. J/K No, on more reflection, he sucks. [:D]
Link Posted: 10/20/2003 7:09:10 PM EDT
Now see, isn't that better? [0:)] Granted, there is something to be said for candid and au naturale, but... somehow I can't help but say it just doesn't do me justice.[;)] Please forgive me my one moment of vanity!!
Link Posted: 10/20/2003 7:25:01 PM EDT
Originally Posted By brouhaha-ette: Now see, isn't that better? [0:)] Granted, there is something to be said for candid and au naturale, but... somehow I can't help but say it just doesn't do me justice.[;)] Please forgive me my one moment of vanity!!
View Quote
Well, I guess we can forgive that moment of vanity, but only because you don't really need it. [:D] Brouhaha, you lucky.....
Link Posted: 10/20/2003 8:21:25 PM EDT
You know I went back and looked at the pics and actually paid some attention to that ar with the blue furniture. Damn that is ugly as hell.
Link Posted: 10/20/2003 9:07:14 PM EDT
I must now retire to the relm of self-pleasure
Link Posted: 10/20/2003 9:57:43 PM EDT
Originally Posted By jadams951: You know I went back and looked at the pics and actually paid some attention to that ar with the blue furniture. Damn that is ugly as hell.
View Quote
Ok, I originally wanted the green camo stock set, but I changed my mind because I never do anything wild and crazy. I figured I would be different this time! It'll take me a little while to get used to shooting a blue ar. The size, however, is almost perfect for me. The regular stock was too big; I couldn't get close enough to the charging handle, hence the motivation to buy a new stock set.
Link Posted: 10/20/2003 10:42:42 PM EDT
Originally Posted By CJan_NH: Cripes, now my wife wants a [b]FREAKING BLUE AR!![/b] [>Q] Thanks guys [:D]
View Quote
Get her one like this: [img]http://photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=18312[/img] and a shirt to go with it!: [img]http://photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=18311[/img] Man, what was I thinking [:D]
Link Posted: 10/21/2003 12:53:51 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Gloftoe:
View Quote
Get her one like this: [url]http://photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=18312[/url] and a shirt to go with it!: [url]http://photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=18311[/url] Man, what was I thinking [:D]
View Quote
Dude, do you totally flip out and chop heads off all the time? LMAO! I love that shirt! Where did you get it?
Link Posted: 10/21/2003 6:47:04 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/21/2003 6:47:47 AM EDT by Zhukov]
If y'all don't stop complimenting brouhaha on his most fortunate find, his head is going to get even bigger than it already is. I don't know if that's possible, but he's going to be absolutely intolerable..... {Edited to correctly spell "you all"]
Link Posted: 10/21/2003 9:43:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/21/2003 9:44:03 AM EDT by wyv3rn]
Originally Posted By Gloftoe:
View Quote
Get her one like this: [url]http://photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=18312[/url] and a shirt to go with it!: [url]http://photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=18311[/url] Man, what was I thinking [:D]
View Quote
Damn it sure would be a humiliating way to go to get shot with a PINK GUN! On second thought.. it would be a humiliating to be found dead holding one too!
Link Posted: 10/21/2003 12:07:22 PM EDT
Now I want a blue AR. By the way Ms. brouhaha I don't look like this <----
Top Top