Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/8/2003 1:37:46 PM EDT
can anyone direct me to a good site or company selling m855 ammo for a good price, i recently bought spanish ss109 ammo and it tore the shoulder off and would not extract, ive been shooting lake city for awhile now, but like to shoot something hotter, i bought the spanish ss109 but , the problem i had with the spainish stuff has got me a little gunshy about it. i have a cmmg/dpms 16" chrome chamber&bore upper with  1:7 twist. the xm193 lake city shoots fine and have no problems with it, but once again i would like to utilize my 1:7 twist barrel for what it was intended for,
        thanks, meat
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 1:47:40 PM EDT
[#1]
[url]http://www.wideners.com/cart.asp?Action=Details&item=IMISS109[/url]
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 2:09:39 PM EDT
[#2]
meateater
"ive been shooting lake city for awhile now, but like to shoot something hotter,"
Link Posted: 10/9/2003 2:12:08 PM EDT
[#3]
hey spooge, i just ordered a case of imi m855 and imi m855s from botach. its botach.com. guy i talked to was a guy named eferan, really cool guy and helpful. it was 249.00 for 1200rds, eferan even let me split the order half of a case of steel penetrator and half fmj for one case at the same price. free shipping also.
its suppose to arrive tommorow so ill let ya know how it performs and if ya order from him let him know that you were refered by a member from ar15.com. it would be nice if they would advertise on our site.
                  meat.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top