Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2003 2:50:43 PM EDT
Just got a new catalog in the mail.  Its from a company called Delta Force.  Their web address is www.deltaforce.com.

I can't believe how high their prices are.  Probably the highest prices on tactical gear and ammo that I've ever seen.

They are selling SS109 as "Armor piercing ammo" for $139 for 100 rounds.  
Thats $1.39 per shot.  Pretty damn expensive.

I haven't seen one thing in their catalog that is even close to a good price.  How does a company like this stay open?
Link Posted: 9/18/2003 3:58:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, I've seen them before but never bought anything from them. I've always thought their stuff to be too pricy. Love the catalog though- it's usually got some babe on the cover. How'd they stay in business- got plenty of suckers out there.
Link Posted: 9/18/2003 4:20:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I receive their catalog once and awhile. I received one about two weeks ago. Did you see the prices on their 30rd mags?????

60 to 80 bucks.... They can have them!@
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 7:00:19 AM EDT
[#3]
I just received a catalog from them this week. Had never heard of them before. But, yeah the prices all seem kind of on the high side. Some are just outright way too much.
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 11:46:26 AM EDT
[#4]
It's for people who have no idea how much things are supposed to cost.  
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 12:10:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/20/2003 5:51:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Ky.... I know plenty of folks who don't have access to the internet, or don't even know it exists..... They normally order stuff out of catalogs like you mentioned and think they're getting the deal of a life time!

Link Posted: 9/20/2003 6:41:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Just tossed one of there catalogs in the trash. I have had other catalogs with very high priced stuff in them. It is for the new people who dont know. It happened to me several years ago when i was just getting into guns and shooting.I paid $20 a box for .308 ammo...OUCH
But not any more...Now Im all clued in.
Link Posted: 9/20/2003 7:18:54 AM EDT
[#8]
I get it just for the pictures!![;)]
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top