Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/9/2003 5:38:42 PM EDT
Well I'm sure this topic has been covered a million times but I can't seem to find any info...

I'm looking for information on the bullet drop data for Federal XM193 55gr. MC-BT. If any of you have the data for this or can steer me in the right direction to find it, I would greatly appreciate it. I'm thinking about getting the Mil-Dot Master to calculate distance, etc. but the bullet drop data for my loads is needed to make accurate shots. Thanks everyone.

Cpl West
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 8:23:53 PM EDT
Originally Posted By CplWest: Well I'm sure this topic has been covered a million times but I can't seem to find any info... I'm looking for information on the bullet drop data for Federal XM193 55gr. MC-BT. If any of you have the data for this or can steer me in the right direction to find it, I would greatly appreciate it. I'm thinking about getting the Mil-Dot Master to calculate distance, etc. but the bullet drop data for my loads is needed to make accurate shots. Thanks everyone. Cpl West
View Quote
[url=http://www.ammo-oracle.com/#ballmil]All knowlege stems from the AR15.com Ammo Oracle.[/url]
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 8:28:57 PM EDT
The great and powerful OZ has spoken! Thanks brother!
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 9:06:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/9/2003 9:06:58 PM EDT by tatjana]
Originally Posted By CplWest: The great and powerful OZ has spoken! Thanks brother!
View Quote
That's "Ozette" and "Sister."
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 9:19:14 PM EDT
Thats a big WHOOPS then! LOL My hats' still of to ya sis. Thanks for the heads up and the info I needed! SEMPER FI - CPL West
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 12:41:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/10/2003 12:46:08 PM EDT by Troy]
Top Top