Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2003 6:40:25 PM EDT
Anyone know a good trustworthy and reliable source for new ss109 projectiles besides wljenterprises? I just got burned for $130 worth from them. I sent them $130 over 2 weeks ago from an ebay purchase and have emailed them about 25 times and called 6 times and still no communication. Either they burned down or went belly up but they sure won't call me back and kept my $130 and the ss109's.
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 7:05:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I have heard that http://www.wideners.com/ is good.  You might want to try them.
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 9:52:01 PM EDT
[#2]
You mean just the bullet or whole ammo?

I know that jgsales.com sells HotShot which is nice ammo, but i bet they have SS109 projectiles in stock if you look for them
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top