Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/20/2003 12:01:40 PM EDT
I have about 6 boxes of this stuff (still in sealed box) from my dads' shooting days. I just shoot the ar-15, so I have no need for it (nor anything that shoots it). What is this stuff worth - I have heard it is really only worth the nostagic value but some people like that it says national match on it and think it wonderful. I also have 3 m14 clips and about 100 loose 7.62 rounds... I was going to put the stuff on the EE but dont know what to put it for.
Thanks!
Jeremy
Link Posted: 8/20/2003 3:17:57 PM EDT
I don't have any clue what the Match ammo is worth, but if the mags are in good, used condition, I would ask about $35 each for those. If the 100 rounds of loose ammo is just mil-surp FMJ, I would price it at about $15-$20. If it is really old stuff (say 1960's or older) maybe even less. But get a second opinion before using my figures. -Charging Handle
Link Posted: 8/20/2003 4:02:35 PM EDT
Thanks. $35 is about what I have seen for for the mags... I sold one at a gun show for $25, and traded one for an AR mag before I knew what they were worth... but the three I have are in pretty good shape. The loose ammo is what is loaded in the clips now, plus some red-tipped (tracer???) rounds. I know they have been there for quite a while... But everything was in sealed ammo boxes so it preserved well.
Top Top