AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 8:12:19 AM EDT
[#1]
I'd be in for a couple cases if I had a BPS near me. [:(]
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 1:01:32 PM EDT
[#2]
BPS in Dania,FL will not have it on sale according to the sales guy I talked Tuesday.
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 5:24:35 AM EDT
[#3]
I called BPS in Houston and they said that they were sold out and that it was priced at $3.99.  Hopefully, the guy just didn't know what he was talking about.
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 11:32:34 AM EDT
[#4]
I've just called the Houston location again.  He said it was sold out.  He said they should get some more in next week and the sale would still be on.  I asked him how much for the sales price and he checked the sales paper and said they are not list.  I don't really think he knows what he is talking about or it's not on sale in the Houston location at all.  If someone actually goes to the store then please report back.  Thanks!!
Link Posted: 8/19/2003 3:53:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Just called the local BPS they said they had a "few" cases of it in stock at 2.88 a pop.

will be getting  a few tonight
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top