Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/7/2003 5:12:07 AM EDT
today through June 14 Winchester 223 for 3.49 a box.  bought and shot some last month, seemed more than OK to me.
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 2:07:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Is it the 45 grain?  That's what they had on sale last time I saw it.
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 6:34:48 PM EDT
[#2]
I didn't get to the store yet on this sale, but last month I bought 12 boxes of 55 grain Winchester FMJ-  sorry, should have said that in the first place, although like I said, don't know if its the same stuff this go-round yet.
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 10:45:14 AM EDT
[#3]
I saw in the SA ad this morning that it was still on sale so I stopped by today and bought 20 boxes for $3.49 each.  I didn't notice what it was until I got home and started to put it away, it is Q3131a.

I guess I will have to go back some time this week and get some more.
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 12:59:03 PM EDT
[#4]
In NY it may be USA223, not 3131a, about 40 fps slower according to a post on the HOmetown NY site.  
If so, I guess it would be just be slightly slow for home defense but I am still going to get there tomorrow or Tuesday and see if any is left!
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top