Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/19/2003 6:24:37 PM EDT
I wanted to try to get some Wolf ammo from Ammunitionstore.com prices seem really good on there. Just wanted to know what their average shipping rates were.

And if I ordered tomorrow could it be here by Saturday? Sunday at the latest? Anyone have much experience with this place? If I can raise the money I might just go ahead and buy from ammoman.com because I know his shipping is awesome and his 130 dollars includes everything.

Well thanks for any help you can provide.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 6:39:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 11:25:51 PM EDT
[#2]
There is only Air delivery from UPS on Saturday.  Nothing on Sunday.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 6:24:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Shipping rates for [url]www.ammunitionstore.com[/url] are fair.  I am also an Ohio resident and my orders can get here the day after shipment.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 3:02:27 PM EDT
[#4]
i was going to buy a case from them but it would have cost 25.00 bucks in shipping so i went to ammoman instead for the same price overall. since i have bought from ammoman before i didnt have to send my ID and stuff again. im in oregon, i figured that was why the shipping was so high.
i found cases of wolf for 90 bucks at my local gun store so i will be buying from him next time.
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 11:35:45 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm in vancouver next to portland what store has cases for $90

Inquiring minds want to know...
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 4:20:16 AM EDT
[#6]
St Helens here and I'd like to know who has it for $90.  Keiths has it advertised for $110., but they are out of stock now.  Said call back on 5/27.

Hoppy
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 6:54:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

And if I ordered tomorrow could it be here by Saturday? Sunday at the latest? Anyone have much experience with this place?

Well thanks for any help you can provide.
View Quote

They are 1 exit north of my sister in Canton. If you get your order in by cut-off if they have one, they should have plenty of time to prep for ship.

UPS from Canton to Cincy area would be overnight via regular Ground anyway, so do not spend extra on shipping, except for Saturday delivery.

I order stuff from Chuck @ Shooters Connection, he is NE of Lexington-KY in the sticks, and I get all my stuff the next day via regular Ground to Troy/Vandalia.
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 7:56:27 AM EDT
[#8]
I should have stocked up. The last Indy 1500 gunshow (in March) was selling Wolf for $75 per 1000 out the door!
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 11:56:17 AM EDT
[#9]
Believe it or not I just bought a case of Wolf ammo from the Ammunition Store at the Hampton show for $99.  They had a table set up and when I asked them where they were from they said Canton Ohio!  Long way to travel but I'm glad they did [:D]
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 10:48:29 AM EDT
[#10]
i bought it from keiths in gresham, he told me 90 bucks when i bought my bushmaster lower and other goodies from him, i didnt look at the price on the cases. maybe he was giving me a deal since i bought a bunch of stuff from him that day. i usually buy from ammoman but even at 110.00 ill buy from keiths next case.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 4:12:34 AM EDT
[#11]
Shipping rates from Sportsman's Guide are high, but still the overall price is cheap.  To Texas, 3000 rounds including shipping came to $107 per 1000.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 7:34:37 AM EDT
[#12]
I buy from Ammunitionstore.com often, and generally plan on $17-19 shipping per case of 1000, depending on the size of the order.

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top