Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/15/2003 5:56:51 AM EDT
Just wanted to let everyone know that I ordered a case of 193 from Eric the Ammoman last night around 8/8:30 and when I checked my home email this morning at 6:45, I received a shipping notificaition from UPS.  Now that is FAST service.  Now I understand why he receives such high praise....he works hard.

Thank you Ammoman!!

Link Posted: 5/16/2003 3:17:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Eric is a very tough act to follow...
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 9:55:48 PM EDT
[#2]
I love buying ammo from the ammoman. I have not seen him around here latly. Did he get pissed off at us or something?
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 12:06:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I love buying ammo from the ammoman. I have not seen him around here latly. Did he get pissed off at us or something?
View Quote

seemed to fall off the planet after the indian .308 "scandal" if you will

i still order from him, everyone makes mistakes.. <3 ammoman.
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 6:13:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Well, after reading about the great service that Eric has given to everyone, I just ordered some of the Swiss .223 from him.  Can't wait to see for myself what I have been missing.
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 6:01:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

I dont blame him for the Indian .308 thing its not he made the ammo and I dont think he could of tried it out either before he bought it.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 1:13:20 PM EDT
[#6]
I thought he was out of the Swiss GP90/.223? That was THE best surplus .223 I ever shot out of my AR...incredibly accurate, but I know for sure he is out of the stuff...whatd you really order SixGun? :)
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 1:23:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Ammoman is the MAN !
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 11:15:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

I dont blame him for the Indian .308 thing its not he made the ammo and I dont think he could of tried it out either before he bought it.
View Quote

i never blamed ammoman

i said i still order from him :D and will continue. i was just answering the guys question
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 6:27:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I thought he was out of the Swiss GP90/.223? That was THE best surplus .223 I ever shot out of my AR...incredibly accurate, but I know for sure he is out of the stuff...whatd you really order SixGun? :)
View Quote

I just ordered some Swiss .223 from Ammoman this past Saturday (5-17-03).  I found it in the Odd Lots section.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 3:11:36 PM EDT
[#10]
I always order the Federal Lake City ammo.
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 9:39:36 PM EDT
[#11]
I got home from work today to find my order of Swiss .223 waiting for me at the door.  

Ammoman has another loyal customer.  Ordered last Saturday, shipped on Monday and I got it on Wednesday.  That is what I call customer satisfaction.

I will definitely be buying from Eric again.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top