Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/2/2003 3:41:59 AM EDT
I want to get a case of ammo form the AmmoMan. I have read here that the Lake City Lot 6 stuff isn't properly sealed. He advertises this lot on his site and don't want to get that if it isn't sealed as I want to store this for a while.

Is the Winchester Q3131A ammo sealed? Same price per case from AmmoMan. Is this an identical load to the Lake City ammo?

Shabo
Link Posted: 5/2/2003 1:08:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Q3131A is seald I like it better myself!!!
Link Posted: 5/2/2003 2:18:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Wholesale Hunter has Q3131A cheaper than ammoman.  Even with shipping included.  Check'em out

[url]www.wholesalehunter.com[/url]

MM
Link Posted: 5/2/2003 10:44:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 3:19:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Just to back Troy a little. I have some unsealed 8mm from 1932, fires fine.
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 3:22:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Wholesale Hunter has Q3131A cheaper than ammoman.  Even with shipping included.  Check'em out

MM
View Quote

Have you personally bought ammo from the site?

If so, what kind of delivery time did you get?

It's kind of hard for me to switch from Ammoman cause even though I have never requested a special shipping schedule, I always order and three to four business days it's there.  That's worth a little extra to me.
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 5:11:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

MM
View Quote

It's kind of hard for me to switch from Ammoman cause even though I have never requested a special shipping schedule, I always order and three to four business days it's there.  That's worth a little extra to me.
View Quote

Ordered XM193 (two cases) twice and have a case of Q3131A one day away.  They ship the same way Eric does and send tracking info like Eric.  I still order from Eric when he has a better price.  I quit giving Eric the benefit of a little higher price when the Indian .308 fiasco hit.

All in all they are just as good as Eric, I shop them both (oh and ammunitionstore.com and AIM surplus and ....)

MM
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 5:43:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I quit giving Eric the benefit of a little higher price when the Indian .308 fiasco hit.
View Quote

What happened?  I must have missed that one.
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 6:20:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

MM
View Quote

View Quote

I have ordered from them and was happy with them.
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 1:50:38 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I quit giving Eric the benefit of a little higher price when the Indian .308 fiasco hit.
View Quote

What happened?  I must have missed that one.
View Quote

WOW!!

Good story there! Do a search and see.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top