Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/12/2002 12:37:26 PM EDT

Does anyone know if Botach sets up booths at gun shows?  There is a gun show next week in Las Vegas and I figured that Botach is just a couple of hours away, so I was hoping on picking up a few cases of .223.

If anyone has ever seen Botach(booth) at a gun show, please reply. thanks...
Link Posted: 10/12/2002 6:05:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Do you speak Spanish? I don't think any Botach employees speak English. Honestly you shouldn't give those a$$holes any business.
Link Posted: 10/13/2002 1:08:40 AM EDT
[#2]
No comment.

But to answer your question. No, I have not seen Botox at any of my local gunshows.
It would seem so out of 'character' for them anyway.
Link Posted: 10/13/2002 8:59:20 AM EDT
[#3]
I've ordered tons of shit from botach with no probs!
Link Posted: 10/13/2002 10:51:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Not to start the anti Boshit again but, STAY AWAY!  They suck!

I have ordered from them as well.  Get suckered in for the price.  Everytime the order has been screwed.  Everytime I tell myself no more.  That time has come.  NO MORE.  Oh, the horror.
Link Posted: 10/13/2002 1:39:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Botach is evil, you've been warned.
Link Posted: 10/14/2002 2:52:13 AM EDT
[#6]
"Botox", that's funny.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top