BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 18
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 10:45:44 AM EDT
[#1]
So with a 5.56 10" upper what would happen if you fire it with a heavy weight buffer?

Recoil more? less?

Less reliability?
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 11:21:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 11:58:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

That's going to be awesome if it works as well as they say.

This is exactly what I have been looking for.  I currently swap uppers on my SBR lower to go back and forth between 5.56 and 300 Blackout.  If I can do the same with 9mm, I'll be happy.

The video was what got me thinking about buffer weights - I noticed they used one buffer/spring for the Guard upper, and a different buffer/spring for all of the other 9mm uppers (and the buffer/spring for 5.56 is initially removed and set aside).  I suppose a buffer/spring swap while swapping uppers is not unreasonable for what I want to be able to do.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

That's going to be awesome if it works as well as they say.

This is exactly what I have been looking for.  I currently swap uppers on my SBR lower to go back and forth between 5.56 and 300 Blackout.  If I can do the same with 9mm, I'll be happy.

The video was what got me thinking about buffer weights - I noticed they used one buffer/spring for the Guard upper, and a different buffer/spring for all of the other 9mm uppers (and the buffer/spring for 5.56 is initially removed and set aside).  I suppose a buffer/spring swap while swapping uppers is not unreasonable for what I want to be able to do.
My issue is with hammers, I was going to toss a Larue MBT in my 300blk SBR, which is what I'd also use with these mags if I felt like shooting 9mm with that one (rather than my dedicated 9mm sbr), but I'm pretty sure the MBT doesn't work with 9mm bolts, right?

I know they are going to make the EndoMag in some color to differentiate it from other Pmags, but I'm still partial to magazine bands.  I keep one magazine band on the upper I'm not using, then when I switch uppers, I take the band from that upper, put it around the mag well, then put the band that was there on the upper I just removed.  I use Faxon bands, so blue for 5.56 and red for 300 blackout.  On the mags, I use one band for supers, and two bands for subs.  The above system works well for me, I'd like to keep using it.  I'm considering buying the yellow 7.62 bands and using them inside out.
At least with these combo's I don't see any actual danger to accidentally messing up magazines, not like 300/223. I have a Beretta ARX100 that doesn't accept Gen3 magpuls, so I'll stick to gen2 for 223's, aluminum DLH for 300blk and gen3 magpuls to try with these.
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 12:14:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Should result in less felt recoil; reliability will be the issue. If the buffer is too heavy you'll get short strokes, bolt may not lock back, etc.
View Quote
H3 buffer is 5.4oz, 9mm buffer is 5.5oz, so should work well enough with an H3 buffer for both.

Er, edit though, there's still the spacer behind the buffer. Without it, the 9mm will beat up the BHO, with it, the 223 won't cycle far enough.
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 4:45:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

If you go with the Guard setup you can use the same buffer.

I have an 8.5" Guard barrel in 9mm and a 10.5" Noveske 5.56 barrel.  I run both uppers (semi and FA) on an A5 extension with A5H2 buffer.  No problems.
View Quote
+1
That is what I'm doing.  Using an A5 tube, Blitzkrieg/Kynshot 9mm buffer that is the same length compressed as an A5 buffer and Tubbs 556 spring.
This setup works great with all my 556 uppers.

Link Posted: 8/21/2018 5:11:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 5:16:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Okay, clearly I'm missing something here with regards to this spacer issue.  Is a 9mm bolt shorter than the 5.56 BCG?  Why are spacers needed anywhere?

Pretend I'm an idiot.
View Quote
Spacers are used to reduce the overall travel of the 9mm bolt.  If it goes back all the way, and the spring is really heavy, and you use a really heavy buffer, the bolt can build enough energy going forward that it will hammer the bolt catch pretty hard.  This leads to broken bolt catches.

Spacers are often added “just in case,” along with other tweaks like super heavy buffers, whether they are needed or not.  I haven’t had a bolt catch problem yet, but I haven’t tinkered with super springs and massive buffers either.
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 5:51:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Spacers are used to reduce the overall travel of the 9mm bolt.  If it goes back all the way, and the spring is really heavy, and you use a really heavy buffer, the bolt can build enough energy going forward that it will hammer the bolt catch pretty hard.  This leads to broken bolt catches.

Spacers are often added “just in case,” along with other tweaks like super heavy buffers, whether they are needed or not.  I haven’t had a bolt catch problem yet, but I haven’t tinkered with super springs and massive buffers either.
View Quote
A very heavy recoil spring can also lead to slam fires.  That happened to me with a 308 spring when I was testing.  I had 4 rounds auto, when selector was in semi.  Not illegal in that situation(for all you pedantic types), however it was unwanted.  Issue corrected after replacement with an appropriately heavy buffer and lighter spring.  I was experimenting.

My take away was heavy buffer and normal spring.
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 6:17:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Okay, clearly I'm missing something here with regards to this spacer issue.  Is a 9mm bolt shorter than the 5.56 BCG?  Why are spacers needed anywhere?

Pretend I'm an idiot.
View Quote
Also bear in mind, this is in reference to 9mm blowback configurations.  
The CMMG Guard is a delayed blowback that has the similar bolt and carrier config like 556 and you would use a standard buffer...however in my case I'm using the longer buffer tube (A5) and using the longer buffer because of that.
Link Posted: 8/28/2018 5:30:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Sure.  But Californians don't have 30 round Magpuls.
View Quote
Sure they do, they just don't tell anyone about them.
Link Posted: 8/28/2018 5:44:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Tommy Lawson from MeanArms called me and confirming a few things noted in here:

Endomags shipping at end of September.

When ordering specify if you want the CMMG Guard version.  (no ejector)

These guys mean business, fast response from Tommy and they have an ingenious product.  If no problems everyone in the dealer chain will make piles of cash.

Brian at CMMG confirmed that the Guard is configured with a standard carbine buffer and spring so the RDB BCG upper seems like the best option for me with an SBR registered AR-15 lower.

I ordered some already and don't have an upper yet.  Color me optimistic.  I am very glad I didn't rush into a conversion but took some time investigating.

Thanks one more time to amphibian for alerting me to this product and thread.
Link Posted: 8/28/2018 7:54:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Brian at CMMG confirmed that the Guard is configured with a standard carbine buffer and spring so the RDB BCG upper seems like the best option for me with an SBR registered AR-15 lower.

I ordered some already and don't have an upper yet.  Color me optimistic.  I am very glad I didn't rush into a conversion but took some time investigating.

Thanks one more time to amphibian for alerting me to this product and thread.
View Quote
Sure...couple things though.  As mentioned in this thread, I'm also wanting to see what the new FM Products (non-blowback) operating system looks like.  So I ordered half of the Endomags to have he ejectors removed and the others left intact.  May use them on my old blowback setups or maybe who knows how the FM Products new system will work.

Regarding the buffer/spring setup, what CMMG is telling you will certainly work but shoots too fast for my tastes which is why I did all that testing on my site.
Link Posted: 8/28/2018 8:37:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Sure...couple things though.  As mentioned in this thread, I'm also wanting to see what the new FM Products (non-blowback) operating system looks like.  So I ordered half of the Endomags to have he ejectors removed and the others left intact.  May use them on my old blowback setups or maybe who knows how the FM Products new system will work.

Regarding the buffer/spring setup, what CMMG is telling you will certainly work but shoots too fast for my tastes which is why I did all that testing on my site.
View Quote
Is the Foxtrot Mike non-blowback gear close to release?  I didn't spot any info on their website.

re. the Guard: I have the HeavyBuffers LWRC UCIW compatible heavy buffer (a bit lighter than H3 at 5.2 oz) and the spring he sells with it.  The stock one I have in there is 3.2 oz.  I figured I may have to use the HeavyBuffers buffer and spring with the Guard so glad you chimed in about rof.  Do you the 5.2 oz buffer will be sufficient weight to yield an acceptable rate of fire?

I am always happy with the freely given expert guidance here at arfcom and this time is no exception.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/28/2018 10:14:35 PM EDT
[#14]
https://youtu.be/ToGm1ToNOR4

Fast forward to 6:30ish to see the guard upper.  Grant it, only 3rounds of 115gr, looks promising.
Link Posted: 8/28/2018 11:39:33 PM EDT
[#15]
I plan on getting a Guard in 9mm, but currently I do not.

I’ve ordered 6 of these magazines, how hard would it be to modify them to work with the guard myself?   In case I don’t get the guard, I still want these magazines.
Link Posted: 8/28/2018 11:54:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I plan on getting a Guard in 9mm, but currently I do not.

I’ve ordered 6 of these magazines, how hard would it be to modify them to work with the guard myself?   In case I don’t get the guard, I still want these magazines.
View Quote
They remove some material but I can't tell how much and exactly where.  The frame in the video shows it but you can't see the area very well.    You can always change your order to half and half and I'll bet they would trade 'em out if you change your mind on which type to keep.  Send them an email they can tell you what to cut off but I guarantee the warranty would be void if you do it yourself.  They have a good warranty, lifetime replacement if I recall.
Link Posted: 8/29/2018 7:21:33 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
re. the Guard: I have the HeavyBuffers LWRC UCIW compatible heavy buffer (a bit lighter than H3 at 5.2 oz) and the spring he sells with it.  The stock one I have in there is 3.2 oz.  I figured I may have to use the HeavyBuffers buffer and spring with the Guard so glad you chimed in about rof.  Do you the 5.2 oz buffer will be sufficient weight to yield an acceptable rate of fire?
View Quote
'Acceptable RoF' is I guess whatever you like.  I don't want mine running that fast.  It will be over 800 RPM with their recommended buffer and spring.  
As a RDIAS owner as well, I don't use a standard carbine buffer in ANY of my full auto configurations.  I would prefer to minimize all the buffer, buffer tube and spring changes done on my lower and keep the RDIAS in the same MGI lower with my Geissele SSF trigger group.
That said, that is why I did all that testing and stumbled on what I think is my favorite configuration that not only works for the Guard but my myriad of 556 uppers as well as blowback 9mm uppers and that is to the use the 9mm Blitzkrieg/Kynshot Hydraulic buffer, 556 Tubb spring and A5 tube.  That has RoF I like in the Guard and I think considerably smoother than their recommendation.  It is also a lot more expensive than throwing a standard carbine buffer and spring at it.
Again, it is smoother than anything I've tested in my 556 uppers as well.  I can now easily pull singles in all my 556 uppers I've tested now.  Same config and swap the 556 spring for the 308 to run with my belt fed Shrike and I now get singles with the Shrike also.

I have also mentioned that I think the Guard requires a good amount of BCG velocity for the ejector in the bolt to be reliable and that using the Colt mags require more force to strip rounds and using the same exact ammo, Guard upper it is not as reliable as running the Glock mags.  So that is something I'm interested in testing once I get the Endomags.
Link Posted: 8/29/2018 7:22:58 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Is the Foxtrot Mike non-blowback gear close to release?  I didn't spot any info on their website.
View Quote
No there is another thread here where everyone is wondering as well.  They mentioned in May, 2-3 months but no details out there...at least from what I've heard.
Link Posted: 8/29/2018 3:07:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
'Acceptable RoF' is I guess whatever you like.  I don't want mine running that fast.  It will be over 800 RPM with their recommended buffer and spring.  
As a RDIAS owner as well, I don't use a standard carbine buffer in ANY of my full auto configurations.  I would prefer to minimize all the buffer, buffer tube and spring changes done on my lower and keep the RDIAS in the same MGI lower with my Geissele SSF trigger group.
That said, that is why I did all that testing and stumbled on what I think is my favorite configuration that not only works for the Guard but my myriad of 556 uppers as well as blowback 9mm uppers and that is to the use the 9mm Blitzkrieg/Kynshot Hydraulic buffer, 556 Tubb spring and A5 tube.  That has RoF I like in the Guard and I think considerably smoother than their recommendation.  It is also a lot more expensive than throwing a standard carbine buffer and spring at it.
Again, it is smoother than anything I've tested in my 556 uppers as well.  I can now easily pull singles in all my 556 uppers I've tested now.  Same config and swap the 556 spring for the 308 to run with my belt fed Shrike and I now get singles with the Shrike also.

I have also mentioned that I think the Guard requires a good amount of BCG velocity for the ejector in the bolt to be reliable and that using the Colt mags require more force to strip rounds and using the same exact ammo, Guard upper it is not as reliable as running the Glock mags.  So that is something I'm interested in testing once I get the Endomags.
View Quote
re: [ 9mm Blitzkrieg/Kynshot Hydraulic buffer, 556 Tubb spring and A5 tube ]  If no joy with my shorty stock with buffers/springs I have available I'll live with a bit of extra length and apply the amphibian secret sauce combo.

I only saw 3 shots fired using the Guard upper and I'd like to see a few mag dumps various ammo.  Sending an email to Tommy Lawson to ask if they will video a better test of the Endomag with the Guard upper.

There was a blurb at the end of their video about "Project Freedom".  I'll bet they are innovating some whiz bang universal buffer concoction.  From what I have seen they have a genius product devo crew.
Link Posted: 8/30/2018 8:38:40 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote
Is your research into weights/buffers/springs all centered around full auto firing?

I don't have anything full auto and was wondering if the stock carbine buffer and spring would be fine with a Guard upper and my SBR lower for semi auto.  I know there were issues in the past with 9mm ARs breaking pins and widening holes, which was addressed with different hammers and ramped bolts, etc.

Right now I'm using a standard carbine buffer and spring with an 8" 300 blackout upper (subs and supers, suppressed and unsuppressed) and a 12.5" 5.56 upper (supers suppressed and unsuppressed).  Everything seems to be running fine (I should mention I'm also using a Bootleg adjustable carrier).  If I could benefit from a setup similar to yours (I was considering the PSA receiver extension, Griffon SOB buffer, and Tubbs flat spring as a more budget friendly combo) then it would be worth a try.  If I could get a smoother experience without reliability issues, then why not?  If the main reason is to lower the cyclic rate during full auto, then I wouldn't have as much of a need.

Also, thanks for sharing your results with us!
Link Posted: 8/30/2018 10:10:20 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Is your research into weights/buffers/springs all centered around full auto firing?

I don't have anything full auto and was wondering if the stock carbine buffer and spring would be fine with a Guard upper and my SBR lower for semi auto.  I know there were issues in the past with 9mm ARs breaking pins and widening holes, which was addressed with different hammers and ramped bolts, etc.

Right now I'm using a standard carbine buffer and spring with an 8" 300 blackout upper (subs and supers, suppressed and unsuppressed) and a 12.5" 5.56 upper (supers suppressed and unsuppressed).  Everything seems to be running fine (I should mention I'm also using a Bootleg adjustable carrier).  If I could benefit from a setup similar to yours (I was considering the PSA receiver extension, Griffon SOB buffer, and Tubbs flat spring as a more budget friendly combo) then it would be worth a try.  If I could get a smoother experience without reliability issues, then why not?  If the main reason is to lower the cyclic rate during full auto, then I wouldn't have as much of a need.

Also, thanks for sharing your results with us!
View Quote
Just a reminder that Brian at CMMG says they use a standard carbine buffer with a .308 carbine buffer spring with the Guard.  I am waiting for more testing with the Endomag and Guard but so far it looks pretty good.
Link Posted: 8/30/2018 10:35:47 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote
Pretty much.  I want smoothness and a slower RoF.  
For semi only, I think someone that shoots a lot could tell the difference with my setup vs what CMMG recommends.  Most people probably couldn't tell the difference.  However, note that by slowing down the cycling, I would think that it should increase the reliability since it gives the magazine time to feed and overall be less violent.
If you read some of the reviews on the Tubb action spring you can see that many people swear by them that have a very high round count.  Using that spring combined with a longer tube (A5 or PSA PA10) results in a spring that is more relaxed and not working as hard as a carbine spring.  These tests were all for 556 and the fact that it works for 9mm as well is a big plus for me.
Link Posted: 8/30/2018 3:46:25 PM EDT
[#23]
@amphibian

With the secondary devices we have to use because of the NFA, getting a rifle to flawlessly function in auto isn’t a trivial task.

Also, if it functions in full auto, semi will be perfect.  My opinion.
Link Posted: 9/2/2018 12:28:42 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Everything you said has nothing to do with why they made this product.

The point is to use really cheap ammo in mags that are the same size as 5.56 and lets you train with cheap ammo.
View Quote
would make for faster conversion to 9mm (subsonic w/147s)  w/ your SBR or MG lower, just don't mix up the mags

ETA, it is push feed, the FP cannot reach the 9mm primer unless the imm case gets stuck in the chamber and the extractor is able to snap over the case.  is this possible w/ a 9mm in a 223/556 chamber?  or would a 9mm just go farther forward on the bolt lugs w/o the breech face being able to make contact???
Link Posted: 9/5/2018 9:34:04 AM EDT
[#25]
So no long term test reviews have leaked out yet? I really want these to be reliable, and last a while.
Link Posted: 9/5/2018 1:02:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
ETA, it is push feed, the FP cannot reach the 9mm primer unless the imm case gets stuck in the chamber and the extractor is able to snap over the case.  is this possible w/ a 9mm in a 223/556 chamber?  or would a 9mm just go farther forward on the bolt lugs w/o the breech face being able to make contact???
View Quote
9mm is too big for the extractor to snap over the case.  The breech face of a 5.56 bolt is about .380".  Years ago, I worked with another manufacturer on a prototype piston 9mm upper.  We had to use a 5.45x39 bolt for it to work.  The 5.45x39 bolt face is about .400" which worked great for 9mm.
Link Posted: 9/5/2018 1:40:53 PM EDT
[#27]
@amphibian

Thanks for the clarification, i guess there is not a risk of a catastrophic failure from an ammo/mag mix up, so long as you dont mix BCGs lol.

I like tour prescription for the A5 tube, tubb spring and kynshot “9mm” buffer.

What does a RDIAS go for nowadays anyway?
Link Posted: 9/5/2018 2:41:04 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
So no long term test reviews have leaked out yet? I really want these to be reliable, and last a while.
View Quote
As Olympic Arms (OA) has been selling their pistol caliber uppers along with standard AR-15 magwell size polymer magazines that essentially have pistol caliber inserts for many years, I wouldn't be too worried.  The OA mags have a built in trip for the LRBHO, so if that can take and transfer the force that the bolt puts on the bolt latch, it should be tough enough for whatever the MEAN Arms adapter will encounter.  I've had the OA .45 ACP version since, IIRC, 2010 and haven't had any wear or breakage problems.

http://www.olyarms.com/shop/parts/pistol-caliber-mags.html

MHO, YMMV, etc.
Link Posted: 9/5/2018 3:24:42 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:...

View Quote
As the late J.P. Morgan once said, "If you have to ask the price, you can't afford it."

In any case:
http://www.machinegunpriceguide.com/html/sears_0.html
Link Posted: 9/5/2018 3:41:48 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

As Olympic Arms (OA) has been selling their pistol caliber uppers along with standard AR-15 magwell size polymer magazines that essentially have pistol caliber inserts for many years, I wouldn't be too worried.  The OA mags have a built in trip for the LRBHO, so if that can take and transfer the force that the bolt puts on the bolt latch, it should be tough enough for whatever the MEAN Arms adapter will encounter.  I've had the OA .45 ACP version since, IIRC, 2010 and haven't had any wear or breakage problems.

MHO, YMMV, etc.
View Quote
OA system uses a funnel shapped feed ramp.  Cannot remember if it positions the case heas in the middle or front of the magwell.
Link Posted: 9/5/2018 3:45:22 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
As the late J.P. Morgan once said, "If you have to ask the price, you can't afford it."

In any case:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:...

In any case:
Yikes!  Interesting price dip ~2009.  Looks like ill have to wait for the next financial crisis
Link Posted: 9/5/2018 4:56:32 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
OA system uses a funnel shapped feed ramp.  Cannot remember if it positions the case heas in the middle or front of the magwell.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

MHO, YMMV, etc.
For the OA mags the case head is substantially at the middle of the magwell.  On the mag shown at the top of the website at the link posted, rear is at the left (the top of the LRBHO trip is popped up).  The mag lips are rather thick so, while it appears that the case head may be slightly rear of middle, it is at the middle.

I believe that the conical shaped bolt head and mating conical shaped barrel extension plus the substantially conical shaped funnel area provide a less abrupt, hence less violent firing and extraction process; thereby, less severe recoil than the traditional substantially flat interfacing surfaces.  As my view is not necessarily widely held, perhaps I'm just exhibiting what psychologists call confirmation bias.

MHO, YMMV, etc.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 6:42:10 PM EDT
[#33]
Just emailed them to switch my mags over to the CMMG setup. I’ve been wanting to build an upper with that barrel/bolt combo anyway, this is more of an incentive  to do it.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 7:24:34 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Just emailed them to switch my mags over to the CMMG setup. I’ve been wanting to build an upper with that barrel/bolt combo anyway, this is more of an incentive  to do it.
View Quote
I did the same yesterday.
Link Posted: 9/11/2018 1:03:42 PM EDT
[#35]
We must be getting close
Link Posted: 9/11/2018 11:33:38 PM EDT
[#36]
MA-6295 is my order number, how about yall's?
Link Posted: 9/11/2018 11:36:51 PM EDT
[#37]
MA-6324
Link Posted: 9/11/2018 11:39:20 PM EDT
[#38]
Order Number: MA-6315
Order Date: 07-12-2018
Link Posted: 9/11/2018 11:48:45 PM EDT
[#39]
MA-6289
Link Posted: 9/12/2018 12:15:34 AM EDT
[#40]
Order Number: MA-7227
Order Date: 08-27-2018
Link Posted: 9/12/2018 12:26:29 AM EDT
[#41]
Order Number: MA-7032
Order Date: 08-12-2018
Link Posted: 9/12/2018 7:30:13 AM EDT
[#42]
Order Number: MA-7123
Order Date: 08-19-2018
Link Posted: 9/12/2018 8:39:29 AM EDT
[#43]
MA-6310
7-12
Link Posted: 9/12/2018 9:28:41 AM EDT
[#44]
Is the ejector made of steel or plastic?
Link Posted: 9/12/2018 10:22:50 AM EDT
[#45]
MA-6319
7-12-18
Link Posted: 9/12/2018 12:34:21 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Is the ejector made of steel or plastic?
View Quote
Looks like polymer as an integral part of the follower.

Don't know how many of these would be an acceptable rate of sales but from the order dates and numbers looks like it could be thousands per month at least.
Link Posted: 9/12/2018 1:49:59 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Looks like polymer as an integral part of the follower.

Don't know how many of these would be an acceptable rate of sales but from the order dates and numbers looks like it could be thousands per month at least.
View Quote
Those order numbers do not necessarily correlate to Endmag numbers.  MEAN Arms sells at least six products:  https://www.meanarms.com/products

How do you know that all of the in between orders are not for mag loaders or titanium pins or other of their products?
Link Posted: 9/12/2018 2:01:05 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Those order numbers do not necessarily correlate to Endmag numbers.  MEAN Arms sells at least six products:  https://www.meanarms.com/products

How do you know that all of the in between orders are not for mag loaders or titanium pins or other of their products?
View Quote
Have no idea but if we are all ordering several Endomags and including dealers seems likely they could be selling thousands per month.  Paint me optimistic.  I ordered 6 before I had an upper.
Link Posted: 9/12/2018 2:34:37 PM EDT
[#49]
[b]OriginI ordered 6 before I had an upper.
View Quote
6 x Endomags at $25 ea. = $150.

For $30 more you could be running SOLID on Glock Mags with a Stern block.

These plastic ejectors built-into-the-mag are not going to hold up long term.
Link Posted: 9/12/2018 2:39:13 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

6 x Endomags at $25 ea. = $150.

For $30 more you could be running SOLID on Glock Mags with a Stern block.

These plastic ejectors built-into-the-mag are not going to hold up long term.
View Quote
I own a Stern and hope that the endomag works as advertised.  It will be nice to leave one more thing out of the gun bag (2 if you count the allen wrench).  Also, the idea of wedging a piece of metal into my RR gives me an uneasy feelilng
Page / 18
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top