Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2010 3:44:53 PM EDT
It looks like I am going to pull the trigger on the Spikes 9mm. I know it comes with a 10rd mag.  I was wondering if there are any 15rd mags available and if so where.  Also if there are not can someone lead me in the right direction to getting some more 10 rounders. Remember I like in the Peoples Communist State of New Jersey so I am limited to 15rds
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 7:52:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I know  the Cproducts 9mm mags are made in 10 round capacity. Some people have had to do some tweeking to get them to run though.

I know your in NJ and they have 15 round max capacity but does that also apply to pre ban mags IE.. UZI mags?
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 4:59:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Nope 15 rounds is MAX
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 4:36:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Check with LoneWolf and see if their AR lower that accepts Glock magazines will take Glock 19 magazines... easy solution.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top