Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/1/2010 1:35:17 PM EDT
For those of you who have had problems with the Olympic 9mm AR's and sten mags, Olympic has come out with a new composite mag. I ran about 120 rounds through with no jams at all. My sten mag would jam every other round. I was going to send in the rifle and called Olympic to find out the process to do so when the csr menitioned that they had new mags available. I purchased one and am glad I did. This thing runs great now. The price per mag is $45 plus freight.

Finestkind
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 1:43:25 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 1:45:27 PM EDT
How does the glock mag one run?
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 6:55:06 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Seymore76:
For those of you who have had problems with the Olympic 9mm AR's and sten mags, Olympic has come out with a new composite mag. I ran about 120 rounds through with no jams at all. My sten mag would jam every other round. I was going to send in the rifle and called Olympic to find out the process to do so when the csr menitioned that they had new mags available. I purchased one and am glad I did. This thing runs great now. The price per mag is $45 plus freight.

Finestkind

Pics of gun and mag?????
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 8:29:29 PM EDT
They make polymer mags in 9mm, 40SW, and 45 acp.

10mm coming.

They are built like tanks.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 1:45:40 PM EDT
Holy shit i like the looks of that!! What caliber is that then?
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:25:14 PM EDT
Mine is 9mm.

Finestkind
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 12:21:36 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:37:40 PM EDT
Originally Posted By TxSoldier:
Holy shit i like the looks of that!! What caliber is that then?

IIRC - it's their law enforcement only SBR (at least in WA state) in 40SW.

Shoulders like a dream.

All y'all folks allowed to have SBRs are so blessed.

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 2:20:10 PM EDT
I wish Oly would make one with a lower capacity, just so the carbine isn't as tall as it is long!

I have some Oly converted STEN mags and never had a problem with them. I have some blocks milled to weld on to more STEN mags, and also bought some formed conversion blocks from a member here. I just wish I had the time to finish the mags.

As soon as my stamp comes back, I'll be shortening the barrel on my Oly upper to use on my SBR's lower. I hate the wait.
Top Top