Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 3/27/2006 12:22:25 PM EDT
title says it all.............

I have a RRA block on the way and not knowing if I have to take out the bolt catch to drop it in from the top.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 12:38:43 PM EDT
I thought the RRA block was a bottom loader.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 2:29:40 PM EDT
Mine goes in the magwell from the bottom..... just insert and tighten down the set screw
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 3:15:13 PM EDT
No replacement for the bottom loading one.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 8:10:03 PM EDT
where the screw goes.........can I drill a small hole so that the screw doesnt come out, like a small detent?
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 4:05:57 AM EDT
The set screw is in the bottom of the mag block, two pins come out of the side when you tighten the set screw on the bottom.
Top Top