Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 3/11/2006 11:16:50 AM EDT
For the Colt-style 9mm? One of my M16's came with a two-piece set-screw setup and I'd like to replace that.

Link Posted: 3/11/2006 1:44:05 PM EDT
You can buy any of the three that Hahn offers on their website. I believe Brownells sells at least one of the Hahn blocks as well.


Link Posted: 3/11/2006 6:24:18 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 2:06:51 PM EDT
I bought my Hahn block of Ameetech, you can find them in the Industry section.
Top Top