Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/11/2006 10:50:11 AM EDT
I picked up a M9 SA today. It's sweet as far as fit and finish goes. Jeff and John were very easy to deal with too. I'll post a range report after a visit to the range.

Link Posted: 3/11/2006 11:00:23 AM EDT
[#1]
SWEET!!!!

Bro you did good.   CMMG did a good job.  Looks good.  

I think I'm a little invious.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 11:10:21 AM EDT
[#2]
For those interested it's a Hahn dedicated block with a bolt hold open. 14" chrome lined barrel with a permanent A2 flash hider. Charging handle is smooth, not sure why some have said they were gritty. Trigger pull is not too bad at all, I'm not even going to mess with it. Now to find some Colt magazines.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 6:54:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Nice, very nice.  C Products will be making a new (stainless steel?) 9mm AR mag soon.  I'm pretty sure it will be less than the Clot mags...

TS
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 7:38:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Very nice again....
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 7:53:12 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Nice, very nice.  C Products will be making a new (stainless steel?) 9mm AR mag soon.  I'm pretty sure it will be less than the Clot mags...

TS

Ummm, I'm ignorant. C products?

Hey Bronz. Great minds think alike.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 9:41:24 PM EDT
[#6]
hahn dedicated top loader block ?
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 10:44:31 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

TS

Ummm, I'm ignorant. C products?

They are a relatively new magazine manufacturer.  They curretnly sell 20 and 30 round 5.56 aluminum mags.  This week they will begin shipping their new stainless steel 5.56 mags.  Soon to follow will be 6.5mm, 6.8mm and 7.62x39mm stainless mags.  The next will be a Clot/RRA compatible 9mm mag.  I'm not sure if they will be aluminum or stainless steel.  You can check them out in the Mag Forum or at C Products LLC. This option is one of two reasons I'm looking at a 9mm AR, most likely CMMG.  And no, I don't work for them.\

TS
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 5:30:16 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
hahn dedicated top loader block ?

Actually I stand corrected. It's not a dedicated block. It's a bottom loader block. It's the one with a bolt hold. Now that I looked at Hahn's website I prefer this one as it can be removed and the lower can be used with another upper.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 12:57:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Range time today. Everything ran fine except a couple of failure to fully feed. The round just didn't go all the way into the chamber. This started happening after about 100 rounds of WWB.  I'm blaiming this on dirty ammo and it's a new chamber (not broken in).
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 6:31:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Yeah run it in with more ammo and I bet it'll be good to go.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top