Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/5/2006 1:39:41 PM EDT
Ok Im in Canada 1st

I have a colt RO634 semi auto 9mm with the 10.25" barrel all factory colt, with colt mags too

this rifle has started to fire 2 or 3 rounds per trigger pull,  NOT GOOD

now i have put 3 DIFFERENT fire control groups in and  still same problem

I have tried MANY types of factory and handloaded ammo  still same problem

I need a colt 9mm expert  could it be buffer or spring related???  bolt problems???

i really need to fix this  i cant use the rifle as were not allowed to have this happen!

thanks guys
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 2:30:19 PM EDT
[#1]
I am not a Colt 9mm expert, but I can sympathize with your problem, as my Colt did the same thing.

I replaced the trigger and the disconnector, and the problem went away.  The trigger pull is not near as nice, but at least it only fires when I want it to!

For what it is worth, mine never fired more than 2 shots.  My friend could fire it all day long and it would never double on him.  It would double on me more often than not.  

I have the regular Colt steel 9mm buffer.  Since changing those 2 parts, no problems.  I am afraid you will need the advice of an expert.  Good luck.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top