Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/4/2006 4:11:22 AM EDT
I have purchased a COLT 9mm upper (big hole) and it came with out any 9mm mag block and of course does not have an ejector.
I have read many posts and several mag blocks are mentioned, but for most of them I can find no link.
WHAT is the route(s) I must take? I prefer to use STEN mags if that is possible., if not I guess UZI mags are what it will be.
Money is tight.
Please give me an idea of what I need and if possible a link to see or buy it.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 8:23:01 AM EDT
The Colt system uses Uzi mags, Oly uses Sten mags. You should be fine with a mag adapter from RRA, Colt, Hahn, and maybe one other brand. As far as I know, the Colt and Hahn (dedicated top loading block) are the only ones that give you last rnd bolt hold open.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 12:37:53 PM EDT
I had a RRA block that would not accept Colt mags,only uzi mags.I think the newer blocks will.I bought a Garrison Mfg block.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 1:11:39 PM EDT
I use Uzi mags -- AS-IS-- I have Uzi, so I get double use from my mags, last round hold open is not a factor for me.

I use a VM Hy-Tech block.

Link Posted: 3/4/2006 8:11:37 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 10:47:59 PM EDT
Man I love my hy-tech block I just passed 1000 rds yesterday not one hang up to date while useing a RRA upper
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 11:05:03 PM EDT
WHERE did you buy these hy=-tech blocks.????
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 3:49:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/5/2006 3:50:45 AM EDT by HelaMonster1]
Here is a link to their site.

Top Top