Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/25/2006 10:37:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/12/2006 1:33:35 AM EDT by kiyoar15man]
Found Some Help.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 8:59:46 PM EDT
write a letter to CA DOJ and get their permission for the conversion to your specs first. then send me an IM and we'll see what we can do for you. i'm thinking you buy all the stuff and order a 10pk sten mags from Sarco, Ohio Ordnance Works, What a Country, Tapco, or who ever else has a price you like for the quality you want and have them sent to me and i'll assembly the 10rounders for you. remember only with a DOJ letter, though. i could even give the the inside dimensions for the mags so you could have all the blocks and such formed so i would just have to pop them in and rivet or weld them.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 11:16:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/26/2006 10:46:33 AM EDT by kiyoar15man]

Originally Posted By advntrjnky:
write a letter to CA DOJ and get their permission for the conversion to your specs first. then send me an IM and we'll see what we can do for you. i'm thinking you buy all the stuff and order a 10pk sten mags from Sarco, Ohio Ordnance Works, What a Country, Tapco, or who ever else has a price you like for the quality you want and have them sent to me and i'll assembly the 10rounders for you. remember only with a DOJ letter, though. i could even give the the inside dimensions for the mags so you could have all the blocks and such formed so i would just have to pop them in and rivet or weld them.

Yes, I will do that. It might take a while. Our DOJ is in a mess of heap right now. If you haven't heard. They screwed up on the AW Band and we have been importing non listed lowers here since Dec. 05. All the non listed lowers ( Stags, Superior, D Star, Mega, and many many more) have been coming into Kalif. We estimate maybe 10,000 or more lowers were imported here. That's why non listed lower were kinda in short supply for the rest of the country. They were swaped with letters. [/
size=2]
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 4:39:06 PM EDT
i understand i lived in CA for 6 years. let me know when you get all the ducks in a row.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 8:47:20 AM EDT
WHy don't you just cut the springs and bodies to 33% and weld/modify for floorplates to remain functional before putting them back together?
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 5:43:54 PM EDT
Green0
WHy don't you just cut the springs and bodies to 33% and weld/modify for floorplates to remain functional before putting them back together?

he wants them to look like 30 rd mags, and doesn't want shorties. kinda like the Promag AR15 10 rd that look like 20 rd.
Top Top