AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/21/2006 10:25:16 PM EDT
LCW OD lower
RRA hammer and buffer
KNS pins
Hahn dedicated block
Vltor stock
TD grip
YHM single pt sling adapter (also have a Troy Ind sling for it)

Link Posted: 2/22/2006 2:25:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Cool, do all HAHN blocks come with the feed ramps like that?
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 3:30:59 AM EDT
[#2]
looks great to this point. Cant wait to is it compleat
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 4:25:36 AM EDT
[#3]
I had a problem with the ejector on my hahn block you should be aware of.  The ejector was wobbling a bit in the mag block slot and would miss the edge of the spent case during extraction causing failures to eject.  I took the block apart and shimmed the left side of the ejector to push it as far right as possible while making it tight.  I then bent the ejector further to the right so it just clears the bolt while riding in the bolt slot (RRA upper).  
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:30:44 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Cool, do all HAHN blocks come with the feed ramps like that?

Yep.  You do get what you pay for.  Hahn blocks cost a bit more than say a RRA block, but in my opinion they are definitely worth it.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 11:55:19 AM EDT
[#5]
RRA upper.

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top