Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/17/2006 8:31:39 PM EDT
which one is the best, and where to buy

want to keep it under $40 shipped
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 4:37:10 PM EDT
[#1]
You can try Tapco or CDNN. I don't know if either still has them.  I remember paying about 12-14 bucks. Mine slips over the top of the mag and has a springloaded plunger. I've loaded over 12k rounds with it so far. You can check the shotgun news and most likely the machine gun dealers might have them.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 6:51:27 PM EDT
[#2]
I got mine from Tactical Innovations. It was like $20 shipped, but it took a little while since they were back ordered.

It's one of those push down styles, like most every other mag loader out there.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 5:22:48 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
which one is the best, and where to buy

want to keep it under $40 shipped

Box loader here - Craig Wheatley, about $10,   and I bought a ring type from Ohio Ordnance, that'll cost you $35, but it is faster than the box type.   I still use the box type to load the (1) 40 S&W mag I been dinking with.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:39:07 PM EDT
[#4]
i went over to tac innovations and found the little loader, put it in my cart, and proceed to checkout. they want to charge 7.50 shipping for a 10oz mag loader. if one thing pisses me off, it is rediculous shipping fees
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 4:10:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Free  BTT ---  I finally took pic of both loaders on the mags :

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top