Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/7/2006 7:12:45 PM EDT
Is it really NATO pressure, or just NATO headstamp brass?  What is standard velocity of M882 from subgun?

Thanks!!!

Link Posted: 2/8/2006 11:08:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Anybody, anybody....
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 2:34:34 PM EDT
[#2]
This stuff ?

If so, that is mil-spec ammo, M882.  I bought some of the 1996 stuff when it around in the local FFL back a number of yrs ago...  it's got more noticable "bump" when you fire it.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 3:24:31 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
This stuff ?
www.ammoman.com/images/9MM-124CAN-4.jpg

www.ammoman.com/images/9MM-124CAN-6.jpg

If so, that is mil-spec ammo, M882.  I bought some of the 1996 stuff when it around in the local FFL back a number of yrs ago...  it's got more noticable "bump" when you fire it.

Yep.

Is the NATO spec around 1250fps or so from an M9?

If so, it would be pretty zippy in a 9.25" barrel.....
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:01:32 PM EDT
[#4]

Uh oh! Uh oh! (Dustin Hoffman, Rainman) Uh ohhhhh!

ROflMao
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 5:11:19 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
This stuff ?

Yep.

So did you get that barrel yet . Still waiting myself. Henry says they're shipping to him on Mon. Woo hoo!

Bomber

PS you going to HH on Fools Day? I'd like to compare notes, 5" vs 9.5" for velocity and suppression.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 5:24:28 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
This stuff ?

Yep.

So did you get that barrel yet . Still waiting myself. Henry says they're shipping to him on Mon. Woo hoo!

Bomber

PS you going to HH on Fools Day? I'd like to compare notes, 5" vs 9.5" for velocity and suppression.

I will be there for the shoot.  I probably won't have my Trident yet, but maybe I will.

Anyway, we could always use yours....

Do you have a chrono??  I do not...

I should have the barrel, upper and foreend by then though.  I also order an MP5 3-lug flash suppressor from Long Mountain.  Should be here today.

Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:09:59 AM EDT
[#7]
We definitley can use my Trident. LMK how you like the Long Mountain FH.

I had a chrono but I wrecked it chronoing my SBR with a KFH on it . They are right, the muzzle blast is projected forward LOL.

I believe that LRT usually brings his.

Bomber
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top