Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/6/2006 11:40:38 PM EDT
Where are people buying 45 ACP uppers? Directly from Olympic, or are there dealers here selling them?  I see lots of 9mm traffic, but not much on 45 ACP.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 8:59:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Got mine from Omegaman. Great service. My upper had a cracked handguard, he sent a new set gratis.

Omega

John
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 9:02:56 AM EDT
[#2]
You might try Stokes.  He's the mod on the EE.  PM him and he'll quote you a price......
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 12:12:11 PM EDT
[#3]
I got my 10mm upper from Atlantic Firearms. They had to order it, and I was quoted anywhere from 4-10 weeks for delivery. Mine came in about a month. Whether or not it would have been faster direct from Oly, I don't know.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 5:03:11 PM EDT
[#4]
I've always been treated well by these guys. They usually have Oly stuff in stock. I have mentioned them to several people on here and think they have been equally well treated.

www.jsgunparts.com/
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:15:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the replies, guys. I have a Cav-Arms SEBR lower that I wanted to do a 45ACP upper on.  I just wanted to maximize my dollar because of all the cool new goodies introduced at SHOT this week.  It's almost like we're in a "golden age" of AR's.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 5:16:06 AM EDT
[#6]
I bought mine directly from Oly. Of course that was back in 1991 or so.........

Shoots great, around 2-4" at 100 yards.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 2:12:35 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I bought mine directly from Oly. Of course that was back in 1991 or so.........

Shoots great, around 2-4" at 100 yards.

.......and it came UPS at your door last week?
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 4:13:48 AM EDT
[#8]
I've only ordered from them a few times for myself, never had a problem.

When I worked at FAC we did tons of business with them. There was an occasional delay with shipments on "Plinkers". Man, those were crap.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top