Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 2/3/2006 1:02:08 PM EDT
After months of waiting ( I bought it 24OCT2005) I finally got approval on my Gemtech Raptor. My 9mm AR15 is nearly complete. I am waiting to find a lower receiver marked 9mm for the caliber, then I will SBR this thing, down to about 11".

Link Posted: 2/3/2006 1:17:06 PM EDT
Very nice. I'm going thru the same thing right now. I have a SWR Trident on order that the USPS tried delivering today, the one day I was not around. I'm waiting on a TROS 5" barrel and UPS also tried delivering a 9mm marked lower today, once again the first day in forever I was not around .

Rock River should have 9mm lowers available soon. Evidently they are just starting to fill dealer orders.

Bomber
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 5:11:53 PM EDT
Have you fired it yet with the suppressor?

Roy
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:01:34 PM EDT
Yes, I've fired it with the suppressor. The report is very mild; no need whatsoever for hearing protection, even indoors. You could easily double tap a home invader without waking up the family. Zombies beware!
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:12:03 PM EDT
GOD I HATE YOU PEOPLE WITH SUPPRESORS

god missouri sucks.

Kick ass rifle though.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:30:29 PM EDT
Thanks, man.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 6:27:14 AM EDT
The Form 3 on my Trinity cleared not too long ago. I hope it's equal to the Raptor, I've heard mixed reports on the Trinity's performance. My 9mm SBR is already approved, I just haven't built an upper for it yet.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 8:02:44 AM EDT
RRA is supposed to have some short 9mm uppers in their new catalog, but they aren't (other then by mistake) sending it out until after SHOT.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 8:44:29 AM EDT

Originally Posted By VinnieBoomBah:
RRA is supposed to have some short 9mm uppers in their new catalog, but they aren't (other then by mistake) sending it out until after SHOT.

I have their new catalog and they are selling 9mm pistol uppers (7 and 10.5") as well as 9mm marked lowers. The barrels are Wilson Chrome moly with a 1:10 ROT. They are also selling pistol marked lowers.

bomber
Top Top