Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/3/2006 1:02:08 PM EDT
After months of waiting ( I bought it 24OCT2005) I finally got approval on my Gemtech Raptor.  My 9mm AR15 is nearly complete.  I am waiting to find a lower receiver marked 9mm for the caliber, then I will SBR this thing, down to about 11".    

Link Posted: 2/3/2006 1:17:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Very nice. I'm going thru the same thing right now. I have a SWR Trident on order that the USPS tried delivering today, the one day I was not around. I'm waiting on a TROS 5" barrel and UPS also tried delivering a 9mm marked lower today, once again the first day in forever I was not around .

Rock River should have 9mm lowers available soon. Evidently they are just starting to fill dealer orders.

Bomber
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 5:11:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Have you fired it yet with the suppressor?

Roy
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:01:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes, I've fired it with the suppressor.  The report is very mild; no need whatsoever for hearing protection, even indoors.  You could easily double tap a home invader without waking up the family.  Zombies beware!
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:12:03 PM EDT
[#4]
GOD I HATE YOU PEOPLE WITH SUPPRESORS

god missouri sucks.

Kick ass rifle though.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:30:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks, man.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 6:27:14 AM EDT
[#6]
The Form 3 on my Trinity cleared not too long ago.  I hope it's equal to the Raptor, I've heard mixed reports on the Trinity's performance.  My 9mm SBR is already approved, I just haven't built an upper for it yet.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 8:02:44 AM EDT
[#7]
RRA is supposed to have some short 9mm uppers in their new catalog, but they aren't  (other then by mistake) sending it out until after SHOT.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 8:44:29 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
RRA is supposed to have some short 9mm uppers in their new catalog, but they aren't  (other then by mistake) sending it out until after SHOT.

I have their new catalog and they are selling 9mm pistol uppers (7 and 10.5") as well as 9mm marked lowers. The barrels are Wilson Chrome moly with a 1:10 ROT. They are also selling pistol marked lowers.

bomber
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top