Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2006 6:22:33 PM EDT
They list the A4 CAR for $400. Does anyone know if this includes the bolt/ch/bc? (ie, a complete upper)?
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 7:03:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes it does.....here's mine I just got last week:

ETA: I added the M4 type handguards.......it comes with regular CAR handguards.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 7:10:48 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

i8.photobucket.com/albums/a30/LonghornAR15/9mm.jpg

Thanks for the quick response. Your 9mm looks great - were you happy w/ ADCOs service?
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 8:04:10 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

i8.photobucket.com/albums/a30/LonghornAR15/9mm.jpg

Thanks for the quick response. Your 9mm looks great - were you happy w/ ADCOs service?

Couldn't ask for any better! Both my 5.56 upper and this 9mm upper came from them. Both times they arrived in less than a week. You can order from them with confidence. Also, Steve is really good about responding to e-mails if you have any questions for them.

Be sure to post pics once you get it!!

Link Posted: 1/9/2006 8:19:43 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm trying to sell a .223 BM upper so I can help fund this project. Wish me luck!
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:49:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Do you have to change out the hammer on the lower to get it to work with the 9mm upper? What mags does the RRA 9mm upper use...Colt?
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:51:57 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Do you have to change out the hammer on the lower to get it to work with the 9mm upper? What mags does the RRA 9mm upper use...Colt?

Yes, a 9mm hammer is needed. It can use modified UZI mags or Colts mags I believe. Check out the 9mm FAQ in this section.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:06:54 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Check out the last post in THIS THREAD. It should answer your question.

ETA: Yes rcoers is right....the RRA works with Colt, modified Uzi, and Pro Mags.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 2:51:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Longhorn -

Does your RRA flattop have T markings on it?
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 10:20:32 AM EDT
[#9]
rcoers, sent you an e-mail

EDIT: rcoers e-mail didn't go... but I see  you have already traded with someone.  ADCO is A+ ... #1 to deal with in my book, fast, fair and safe to deal with. I'll even pay a few $$ more with them just because of the great service I always get. most of the time you still come out about the same anyway with the $4 shipping
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 4:57:42 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm interested in one of these...

TS
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 9:06:59 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Longhorn -

Hey, sorry for the delay......went to La$ Vega$ this weekend!!

But to answer your question, yes my RRA does have T markings.

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 6:44:36 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Longhorn -

Thanks for the response. I hope you had fun in Vegas. I placed my order for a RRA CAR A4 upper and mag block from ADCO this morning. I can't wait. I installed the buffer and hammer this weekend, I bought them from PK at the gunshow. I also traded my .223 upper for a Eotech 512 and two modified UZI mags.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 6:49:02 AM EDT
[#13]
ADCO rocks!

Here is my 9mm upper that Steve cut down to 10.5" for me.

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:28:44 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Longhorn -

Thanks for the response. I hope you had fun in Vegas. I placed my order for a RRA CAR A4 upper and mag block from ADCO this morning. I can't wait. I installed the buffer and hammer this weekend, I bought them from PK at the gunshow. I also traded my .223 upper for a Eotech 512 and two modified UZI mags.

Sounds great! Vegas was good to me and I was able to bring home enough money to order my mag block and an Eotech!! I want to see pics when you've got yours done!!

Congrats on the new project.

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:01:49 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
ADCO rocks!

Here is my 9mm upper that Steve cut down to 10.5" for me.

www.tags4bags.com/9mm_SBR.gif

Tomster

Love that SBR!

What's the recoil like with your setup?  My paperwork should be clear on the 18th, but I thought I would ask how the 9mm recoil compares to the 223.

Now, I'm debating a 10.5" barrel and a 5"-7" pistol barrel.  Any input?

Thanks
Roy
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 9:23:33 AM EDT
[#16]
That's a good price.  I've got mine on order directly from RRA as an LEO purchase and there's not much difference.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top