Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/8/2006 11:14:34 AM EDT
So I think a 9mm carbine is in the works. It'll probably be a RRA A4.  What ammo would you recommend or recommend I avoid?  I was looking at good buys on bulk ammo has anybody had any problems or praises for Mil-wal reloads, GA canned heat or any substantially cheaper others.

I'm definately not planning on shooting any steel or aluminum cased ammo, so wolf and surplus is out unless it's brass.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 11:21:04 AM EDT
[#1]
I use a lot of Winny White Box from Wally World.
It's like 12 bux a 100.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 6:03:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Mine gets 99% of the ammo I load myself.... no ammo to avoid problems here.

The majority of the ammo that people use when they want to use my 9mm, they typically provide USA9MMVP.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 6:28:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Okay. . . seems like nobody has any real issues with commercial 9mm ammo for a 9mm AR.  That's good. . . I'll probably mostly use WWB VP and S&B ammo. . .   I can get S&B in bulk for better prices than WWB.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 6:42:25 PM EDT
[#4]
i use the win white boxes from academy which is in foam trays and only $4.89 for 50rds which come out to around $10 for 100rds
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top