Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 12/28/2005 11:29:47 AM EDT
Hi Guys

Do any of you know what thread the muzzle break is on the armi jager M16 look a like ?

Unf or Unef ? or the TPI

Cheers

Steve
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 10:43:37 AM EDT
Hi, is this the 22lr? I had a Armi Jager AP74 that looked like an AR-15/M-16 If it is the same I think I still have the owners manual. i'll look around for it.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 12:18:28 PM EDT

Originally Posted By BOBK48:
Hi, is this the 22lr? I had a Armi Jager AP74 that looked like an AR-15/M-16 If it is the same I think I still have the owners manual. i'll look around for it.

I think thats the one, if you find it i just need to know the thread type for the flash hider/muzzle break.

Cheers

Steve
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 2:33:47 PM EDT
I dunno what it is, but it is NOT the same as on an AR.

To put an AR flash on mine, I wrapped the barrel threads with several layers of black plastic tape, and then threaded a USGI unit on over that. Worked like a champ.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 9:33:14 AM EDT
I looked at the owners manual. In the parts break down it shows the threaded barrel and flash hider separately but doesn't give the TPI. I don't have the gun or I'd remove the flash hider and count the threads. I'd be happy to email you the owners manual for the AP74. BobK
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 3:54:18 PM EDT

Originally Posted By clayo:
Hi Guys

Do any of you know what thread the muzzle break is on the armi jager M16 look a like ?

Unf or Unef ? or the TPI

Cheers

Steve

Steve,
You don't have a parts source there in the good old UK, do you? I know several folks, myself included, who would just about kill to get some spares for the old AP74. Specifically, an extractor, spring and pin.

thanks,

ka
Top Top