Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/21/2005 11:54:26 AM EDT
Where is a good source (besides Ciener) for these mags?  Keuhl has them for same price as Ciener - was looking for maybe something cheaper.

Link Posted: 12/21/2005 3:17:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Only break I know of (slight as it is) is get 3 at once from Ceiner (3 for $150 vs $ 55 each?) and sell off the leftovers depending on how many you want. At the same time order a couple spare fireing pins as they are the part everyone breaks somewhere down the line. Ceiner charges $10 to ship if its a whole box of stuff (good deal), or just one little tiny part. (sucky deal).
I have always felt the $50 to be kinda high but they are the only game in town and the mags are a good reliable design that can be popped apart to clean real easy. With a blowback rimfire unit blasting all kinds of crud down the mag this feature is tops in my book!
It could be worse,before the ban expired I smacked down $100 at a gunstore because it was the only one I had seen for sale in 3 years! At the time we still had about a year left in the ban and I wasn't shure what would happen and thought at the time if the feds didn't screw me that my stupid state would. As it is We in CT have about everything that was in the federal ban and more but we have gotten relief on magazine laws.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 6:52:49 PM EDT
[#2]
yep
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top