AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/12/2005 4:08:50 PM EDT
Is this out yet?
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 4:10:53 PM EDT
[#1]
nope
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 10:33:05 AM EDT
[#2]
The Cambi-loader works really well for my modified UZI mags.  Once I get into a rhythm, it goes pretty fast.

Steve
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 3:48:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Good things come to those who wait...

Our upcoming 9mm LULA loaders will be worth waiting for. Their design is more complex. We are currently running performance tests to make sure they are more than what you expect.

Guy
www.maglula.com
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 7:22:59 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
The Cambi-loader works really well for my modified UZI mags.  Once I get into a rhythm, it goes pretty fast.

Steve

my cambi-loader review here which if it works for mod-uzi mags it will work for colt mags as i have used it for.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 7:45:11 AM EDT
[#5]
I am using the cambi loader and it works fine.

If/when the maglula 9mm comes out and IF it is resonably priced, I may give it a try.  In the mean time, get yourself a cambi loader.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 7:53:31 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Our upcoming 9mm LULA loaders will be worth waiting for. Their design is more complex. We are currently running performance tests to make sure they are more than what you expect.

Guy
www.maglula.com

Waiting for the UZI model,

do you have a projected date of release?  A week? A month? By next Christmas?

Thank you
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 5:17:01 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Guy
www.maglula.com

Will it work with StEn magazines?
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 6:12:21 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Guy
www.maglula.com

Will it work with StEn magazines?

will sten mags lock into colt/rra blocks? theres your answer.

click on my link above and go to the end of the thread
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 8:38:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Sigh....please re-read the entire post...including the quote.

I was refering to the Lula, not the cambi gizmo.  I am aware YOU were talking about your cambi-loader and how well it works with  RRA/Colt magazines, but the original topic was about the LULA.

Link Posted: 12/27/2005 9:19:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Sirs,

1. We don't have a sten mag so I don't know if either 9mm LULA will fit such mag. but, I guess it will not fit.

2. Due to small mechanical differences between Colt SMG mags and (modified) Uzi mags, and the operating method of a LULA, we had to make the Colt SMG LULA fit only the Colt mag. It will not accept modified Uzi mags. The alternative was to have a Colt SMG LULA that will take both mags, but with reduced performance; but we do not want that. Therefore, if you are using modified Uzi mags for your Colt SMG AR you may like to have an Uzi LULA as well.

Thank you,

Guy
www.maglula.com
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 11:34:30 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Sigh....please re-read the entire post...including the quote.

I was refering to the Lula, not the cambi gizmo.  I am aware YOU were talking about your cambi-loader and how well it works with  RRA/Colt magazines, but the original topic was about the LULA.

my thread was hijacked and at the end of it they talk about the lula so if you actually read it and accepted the help you are asking for then you would have noticed it
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 12:09:56 AM EDT
[#12]
I picked up a 9mm cambi loader from  Brownells, but I still want a Lula for my Colt  
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 12:40:43 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I picked up a 9mm cambi loader from  Brownells, but I still want a Lula for my Colt  

me too.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 6:54:16 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Sirs,

1. We don't have a sten mag so I don't know if either 9mm LULA will fit such mag. but, I guess it will not fit.

Thank you,

Guy
www.maglula.com

Thank you, Sir.
That answers my question.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 6:40:51 AM EDT
[#15]
Guy- When will these be available?
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 4:49:01 PM EDT
[#16]
GUY- I saw your numerous posts on the ASSAULT weapons forum-when will these be available?
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 6:47:15 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
GUY- I saw your numerous posts on the ASSAULT weapons forum-when will these be available?

Seeing as he originally stated a year ago that they would be out in a couple months, he's probably reluctant to answer that question at this point.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 8:15:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Is there a LULA for Glock mags?
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 4:25:34 AM EDT
[#19]
Gentlemen,

Good news. We have begun manufacturing all 9mm LULA loaders these days. That is MP5, Colt SMG, and UZI. It will take few weeks to finish all manufacturing and assembly, and ship to the US.

Sorry for the long delay, but we had to make sure they are of best quality. No compromise here.

Like all LULAs, they will be imported by Michaels Of Oregon.

Thank you,

Guy Tal
maglula.com
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 4:50:53 AM EDT
[#20]
sweet!
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 9:06:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Great News!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 12:26:02 AM EDT
[#22]
sooo tagged....
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 3:23:08 AM EDT
[#23]
Finally..........
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:24:58 AM EDT
[#24]
any update? Who's selling them?

Bomber
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top