Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/20/2003 6:16:06 AM EDT
Joeblack did an excellent job ramping my AR/9mm bolt, an excellent job treading a barrel and he also makes an awesome modified Ciener mag loader! – many thanks!
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 8:03:32 AM EDT
I never have shot so many .22lr in my M16 and UZI till now!!! LOL.... I make the loaders for Ciener M16/AR15/Mini14/Ac556 .22 magazines, DPMS .22 magazines, and Vector UZI .22 magazines. Just started a web page the other day [url]m60joe.com[/url].
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 10:04:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/22/2003 10:05:05 AM EDT by JIMBEAM]
I am getting tired of my hammer pin walking out whem I am firing. I need to get my ramped, after Chirstmas. I am thinking about the exterior linked pin system also.
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 11:45:09 AM EDT
Joe also ramped my 9mm bolt. Super fast turn-around and great to deal with.
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 8:37:01 AM EDT
Apparently Joe is getting quite the following. I was just about to add a duplicate post praising Joe. I sent him three new in wrap IMI 32 round UZI mags to be converted. I was very concerned about them being professionally done, I didn’t want a hacked up dermal job. After doing some research, Joe’s name kept coming up, so I took a chance. I can now report that I am totally satisfied. The cuts are super clean and very professional. Joe also had them finished and back to me in under a week. I made a trip to the range this weekend, and all three functioned without a single hiccup. As a bonus, we reloaded them and tried them through my friends Full Auto Vector UZI, and they still run great there also. I would not hesitate to recommend Joe and his services, and would do business with him again anytime. Matthew Roddy (m4_a3)
Top Top