Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/22/2003 3:36:06 PM EDT
Trying to decide which one to buy. V22 is about $60 less. There seems to be very little info on the web regarding either. Comparing pictures from the web...they look alike. Almost too much alike. Even the mags look identical. I would hate to spend $60 more for the DPMS just to find out that they are importing them from CZ.

...jjj
Link Posted: 10/23/2003 3:49:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/23/2003 3:50:49 PM EDT by varoadking]
Here's info on the CZ. http://www.v22upper.com/v_about.html I got mine today - it's got the ususal Czech "painted" finish, but a quality build nenetheless. It locked up tight and right... I have to return mine though, as the magazine will not load in my Eagle Arms carbine. It got stuck in the well! Yes - I put in in correctly - it fit fine in a Colt. Back to the .22lr drawing board for me...
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 3:49:17 AM EDT
Thanks varoadking for the link...I ended up buying both the CZ and the DPMS. Both are quality builds. They are quite a bit different which I could not tell by web pictures. I prefer the DPMS but this is only my preference. Either one will do the job. Although, I did not shoot either of them. I sent back the CZ. I hope the DPMS is a shooter! ...jjj
Top Top