Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/9/2003 4:42:44 PM EDT
i remember several people were going to begin marketing them.  Has anyone completed a block where all i have to do is notch my sten mags?  If so where do i send the $$
Link Posted: 10/9/2003 6:25:20 PM EDT
[#1]
I think it is following the same road as the "SHRIKE"....

I have 2 friends up north of me that are trying to figure a way to make the block a one piece, and install from the top, just need to figure out how to tie the front and rear together, because it cannot be done inside the magwell like the Colt/Uzi mag blocks.

The other idea was to make the block with the connecting material outside the bottom like the "Hy-Tech" block, but need a way to retain the block in the lower, and use the AR catch to retain/drop mags. Always an obstacle to over come.

I do not know if they decided to go for it, it was an idea they were tossing around to try to make some money on, as Mark is a machinist by day, FFL by night.
Link Posted: 10/9/2003 6:34:16 PM EDT
[#2]
i remember kaliburz/gloftoe was going after it and so was ProfGab.  i havent heard anything in months.  I have a ton of sten mags and would like to use the colt system.  I guess i may have to settle for the ASA/OLY block
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top