Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/25/2003 6:24:51 PM EDT
The Tommy15 is here.

See it at www.tommy15.com

Website still under construction, will be completed in approximately 2 weeks.

Tommy15TM
Patent Pending
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 8:09:32 PM EDT
Does she come with the gun?[:D] If so, I want two...[<]:)] Ghost
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 8:11:05 PM EDT
So it uses unmodded Sumoi(Sp?) mags? how is the lower modified? Any more details?,Not that I have problem with the Lady Cop or anything its just the webpage isn't very informative...Thanks,UNDERDOG
Link Posted: 9/26/2003 4:09:47 AM EDT
yes, unmodified Suomi mags. The website isn't done, that's why it's not all that informative yet.
Link Posted: 9/26/2003 5:03:27 AM EDT
I should have bought those magazines when Tapco had them.
Link Posted: 9/26/2003 8:29:31 AM EDT
How much?
Link Posted: 9/26/2003 9:12:43 AM EDT
Vic - Had some more questions/thoughts pop in mind: - the obvious one: How much? - Will you sell just lowers, or only complete rifles? - Will you sell stripped lowers? - Are the lowers sear blocked? Or can I use RDIAS or RLL? - With the Suomi mags, does it use a fixed ejector (the Colt system), or something different? - Compatibility with 9mm uppers from RRA, Oly, others? If you need a Ppsh 41 drum and/or stick mag to see if they will work, let me know, I will ship you one (each) to test (just return them once done) Thanks! Sounds like this could be a nice addition to the vast array of ARs out there! Great job!
Link Posted: 9/26/2003 9:51:00 AM EDT
-don't know yet -blueprints, unit alone, lowers, complete rifles -our lowers will not be sear blocked... this thing is perfect for a sear or LL -fixed ejector -the Oly upper is the only one that has the ejector mounted inside the upper AFAIK... our design does not require this and will work with any stock AR15 upper I have some ppsh drums around, will check things out and let you know. I'm also looking for distributors so email me at vgrechniw@justice.com if interested. I have one in the southeast, would like one near you in TX and one further out west.
Originally Posted By MartytW: Vic - Had some more questions/thoughts pop in mind: - the obvious one: How much? - Will you sell just lowers, or only complete rifles? - Will you sell stripped lowers? - Are the lowers sear blocked? Or can I use RDIAS or RLL? - With the Suomi mags, does it use a fixed ejector (the Colt system), or something different? - Compatibility with 9mm uppers from RRA, Oly, others? If you need a Ppsh 41 drum and/or stick mag to see if they will work, let me know, I will ship you one (each) to test (just return them once done) Thanks! Sounds like this could be a nice addition to the vast array of ARs out there! Great job!
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/26/2003 9:29:32 PM EDT
SWEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If it works w/ PPS43 mags/drums...I want a lower.....
Link Posted: 9/27/2003 7:52:48 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Kaliburz: If it works w/ PPS43 mags/drums...I want a lower.....
View Quote
Just to clarify: Ppsh 41 (forty ONE) - stick with "wings" and the drum similar to that of the Suomi Ppsh 43 (forty THREE) - stick ONLY, no drum Vic - sent you Email, look forward to reply Marty
Link Posted: 9/28/2003 10:30:20 AM EDT
Originally Posted By MartytW:
Originally Posted By Kaliburz: If it works w/ PPS43 mags/drums...I want a lower.....
View Quote
Just to clarify: Ppsh 41 (forty ONE) - stick with "wings" and the drum similar to that of the Suomi Ppsh 43 (forty THREE) - stick ONLY, no drum Vic - sent you Email, look forward to reply Marty
View Quote
Ooooppsss.....
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 9:05:26 AM EDT
Vic Any chance of more pics of the adapter and/or lower?????
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 9:19:47 AM EDT
why is she in the water? [>:/]
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 12:14:47 PM EDT
Originally Posted By PVFD304: why is she in the water? [>:/]
View Quote
Who cares? [naughty] Where are the rest of the pics?
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 12:24:55 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Kaliburz: Vic Any chance of more pics of the adapter and/or lower?????
View Quote
Soon, hopefully before we leave for Knob Creek...
View Quote
[?]
Originally Posted By Slash:
View Quote
Who cares? [naughty] Where are the rest of the pics?
View Quote
Should be up within a week...
Top Top