Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/25/2003 10:17:27 AM EDT
Just got a barely used 9mm asa upper etc. I used winchester 9mm and it fired and cycled each and every time. Using 25 round Uzi Mags

then I used blazer alum caseed 9mm had many stove pipes and all kinds of problems.

FOund a guy at the range that had some tan boxed "nato:" marked 9mm that did the same........

Qustion.

Is there a break in period for new uppers?

In the ammo listed above esp the blazer have any of you had any problems?

Link Posted: 8/25/2003 1:27:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I think you may find the Blazer to be a little lame. I have not fired any personally, but I do have 3 range pick-ups that I could try.

Mine is a custom made barrel, and no break in  there, cycles fine.  Did you actually inspect the so-called NATO ammo? Verify that it was factory ammo, and not lame reloads in a NATO box?
Link Posted: 8/25/2003 2:18:20 PM EDT
[#2]
will the NATO stamp be on the bottom?
Link Posted: 8/25/2003 4:49:19 PM EDT
[#3]
From 115gr wally world to 145gr silver bear, no stove pipe anymore.

[url]http://ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=15&t=168500[/url]
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top